Protein Fluff turns your everyday smoothie into a deliciously light and creamy dessert! The recipe is so simple and can be changed up in so many ways!
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp ground seeds
- 1 Tbsp sunflower lecithin
- 1 Tbsp sea moss gel
- 1/2 tsp Ashwaganda
- 1 tsp Mushroom blend
- 2 scoops Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- Topped with buckwheat, coconut bites, cereal, blueberries, granola butter, cinnamon and coconut shreds!
- Add yogurt to a bowl and mix in everything else. Add in one ingredient at once so that your powders and seeds stay contained.
- Add more yogurt or a dash of nut milk if needed.
- Stir until smooth and free of clumps.
- Top and enjoy!
ABOUT THE CHEF
This is a guest recipe from Danielle Bear (@cacaoforcoconuts_). Danielle is a food lover on a mission to fuel her body and mind through a healthy lifestyle. She’s inspired by the beauty in everything, especially pretty food and hopes to create nourishing recipes that everyone can appreciate and enjoy.