Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
Certified Organic | Free of all Additives, Gluten, Dairy & GMOs
$3.50 – $129.95
$3.50 – $129.95
organicrawnon-gmovegangluten freenut freekosher
Ships same day before 2 PM EST –– Flat Rate International Shipping
- 19 grams per serving of complete vegan protein from four sources.
- Creamy texture, rich real flavor and full-bodied sweetness with no ‘fake’ aftertaste.
- Potent superfood blend with antioxidant-rich cacao and adaptogenic maca.
- No “natural” flavoring, “other ingredients” or additives whatsoever.
Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca starts with our organic plant proteins, which are handpicked for their balanced and complete protein content, natural bioavailability and rich nutritional synergies and provide 19 grams of complete protein per serving. Cacao, the “Food of the Gods”, provides a wealth of antioxidants, flavonoids and a rich supply of magnesium, while Maca Root, known for its hormone balancing and energy stimulating properties, offers well-rounded adaptogenic support. Accenting the blend is Ceylon Cinnamon, a powerful source of antioxidants that has been shown to help regulate blood sugar levels and promote healthy circulation. The result is an incredibly dynamic, superfood-enriched protein powder that will help boost and strengthen your body.
- Epic Protein appealed to me because they are raw, contain no GMOs, gluten free, vegan and all made from whole foods. They all contain a good amount of protein per serving (19-26 grams), which is getting your protein bang for your buck if you ask me! All of the flavors tasted great. I felt energized, and the consistency was perfect!Amy LyonsFragrant Vanilla Cake
- One serving of these protein powders has between 19 and 26 grams of protein (depending on the flavor), a complete amino acids profile, and are filled with a number of essential whole superfoods. Oh, and did I mention they are delicious. In fact, to quote my husband, "this is the best protein powder I have ever had."Sarah McMinnMy Darling Vegan
- What I love about Epic Protein is, well, everything! I can get nearly half of my daily protein needs in just one serving that is organic, soy-free and only has one gram of sugar per serving. This product is rare in that it doesn't sacrifice one quality for another. It's about as close to perfect as you can get in my book.Jenna HinrichsenKiss My Healthy Life
- This is the BEST protein powder EVER!!! I have tried tons of protein powders and you are hands-down, no-contest my favorite. Just wanted to say thank you!!! I work in Prudhoe Bay, Alaska and eat breakfast, lunch and dinner in a cafeteria. An EPIC smoothie is a welcome change from the unhealthy, fat-laden food they serve us. Thank goodness I stocked up a variety pack of EPIC Protein last month. 😀 Thank you for creating a wonderful product and ending my search for the perfect protein powder 😀Kristen BahnickBest Protein Powder Ever
- Sprout Living's Epic Protein is such a badass product! I'm usually a protein-powder snob, and tend to shy away from them, reaching for real food. But here's the thing - Sprout Living products ARE real food! I had the Chocolate Maca simply blended with water and a banana and IT RULES! This is the first plant based protein powder that I've had that is good for you without the, "I'm eating gravel" - grittiness! I'm really pleased with yummy subtly sweet flavor, minus the creepy artificial sweeteners. I'm stoked to now have a protein-powder product I can happily recommend to my clients.Abbi MillerHolistic Nutrition + Yoga
- Chocolate and maca, two of my favorite things together? Yes, please! I love the natural boost of energy I get whenever I consume raw cacao and maca root. Epic Protein makes this very easy as their powder blends and mixes well with whatever you'd like to add it to: smoothies, yogurt, oatmeal, etc. I also love that it is lightly sweetened with my favorite sweetener, stevia leaf, and provides a boost of healthy minerals with the addition of Himalayan Pink Sea Salt.Gina RagnoneGranola Bitch