Epic Protein : Original
Certified Organic | Free of all Additives, Gluten, Dairy & GMOs
organicrawnon-gmovegangluten freenut freekosher
Ships same day before 2 PM EST –– Flat Rate International Shipping
- 26 grams per serving of complete vegan protein from four sources.
- Creamy texture and rich real flavor perfect as neutral addition to any shake.
- Phytochemicals and prebiotics from Jerusalem Artichoke and Cranberry Seed.
- No “natural” flavoring, “other ingredients” or additives whatsoever.
Epic Protein : Original starts with our organic plant proteins, which are handpicked for their balanced protein content, natural bioavailability and rich nutritional synergies. The nutrient-dense combination delivers 26 grams per serving of complete protein in a pleasant flavor with a silky smooth texture that easily dissolves in water. Complementing the blend with nutrients such as omega fatty acids from Sacha Inchi and a wide range of antioxidants from Cranberry Seeds, in addition to countless others, creates a powerful fuel that maximizes your body’s ability to synthesize protein, recover from strenuous workouts and grow lean body tissue. Delicious on its own or blended with your favorite fruits and veggies, it is an ideal addition to your healthy, active and fit lifestyle.
- One serving of these protein powders has between 19 and 26 grams of protein (depending on the flavor), a complete amino acids profile, and are filled with a number of essential whole superfoods. Oh, and did I mention they are delicious. In fact, to quote my husband, "this is the best protein powder I have ever had."Sarah McMinnMy Darling Vegan
- This is my favorite Sprout Living protein powder. This powder was smooth and didn't have a strong taste. I love this one specifically for the versatility it brings when making recipes.Jennifer ColburnThe Vegan Seed
- Epic Protein appealed to me because they are raw, contain no GMOs, gluten free, vegan and all made from whole foods. They all contain a good amount of protein per serving (19-26 grams), which is getting your protein bang for your buck if you ask me! All of the flavors tasted great. I felt energized, and the consistency was perfect!Amy LyonsFragrant Vanilla Cake
- Sprout Living's Epic Protein is such a badass product! I'm usually a protein-powder snob, and tend to shy away from them, reaching for real food. But here's the thing - Sprout Living products ARE real food! I had the Chocolate Maca simply blended with water and a banana and IT RULES! This is the first plant based protein powder that I've had that is good for you without the, "I'm eating gravel" - grittiness! I'm really pleased with yummy subtly sweet flavor, minus the creepy artificial sweeteners. I'm stoked to now have a protein-powder product I can happily recommend to my clients.Abbi MillerHolistic Nutrition + Yoga
- This is the BEST protein powder EVER!!! I have tried tons of protein powders and you are hands-down, no-contest my favorite. Just wanted to say thank you!!! I work in Prudhoe Bay, Alaska and eat breakfast, lunch and dinner in a cafeteria. An EPIC smoothie is a welcome change from the unhealthy, fat-laden food they serve us. Thank goodness I stocked up a variety pack of EPIC Protein last month. 😀 Thank you for creating a wonderful product and ending my search for the perfect protein powder 😀Kristen BahnickBest Protein Powder Ever
- What I love about Epic Protein is, well, everything! I can get nearly half of my daily protein needs in just one serving that is organic, soy-free and only has one gram of sugar per serving. This product is rare in that it doesn't sacrifice one quality for another. It's about as close to perfect as you can get in my book.Jenna HinrichsenKiss My Healthy Life