Epic Protein : Green Kingdom
Certified Organic | Free of all Additives, Gluten, Dairy & GMOs
$3.50 – $129.95
$3.50 – $129.95
organicrawnon-gmovegangluten freenut freekosher
Ships same day before 2 PM EST –– Flat Rate International Shipping
- 20 grams per serving of complete vegan protein from four sources.
- Creamy texture, rich real flavor and full-bodied sweetness with no 'fake' aftertaste.
- Exotic blend of land and sea greens with kale, indian moringa and spirulina.
- No “natural” flavoring, “other ingredients” or additives whatsoever.
Epic Protein : Green Kingdom starts with our organic plant proteins, which are handpicked for their balanced and complete protein content, natural bioavailability and rich nutritional synergies and provide 20 grams of complete protein per serving. Our potent blend of land and sea plant life includes Spirulina, an antioxidant-rich blue-green algae with supplies of protein and vitamins A, K and B; Kale, which is high in vitamins A, C and K and has a superb calorie to protein ratio; and Indian Moringa, or the “Clarifier Tree,” an incredibly nutritious plant that has significant quantities of calcium, protein and vitamins A, B and C, resulting in an incredibly dynamic, superfood-enriched protein powder that will help boost and strengthen your body.
- This is my favorite Sprout Living protein powder. This powder was smooth and didn't have a strong taste. I love this one specifically for the versatility it brings when making recipes.Jennifer ColburnThe Vegan Seed
- I've already sampled the Vanilla Lucuma, since it's my favorite... all I can say is, I didn't think it could be improved upon and it's to die for straight out of the bag. My 2 favorite flavors of all time are vanilla and cinnamon and to have both of them in there, wow. Seriously, the best protein powder by a mile!Brandi DomingThe Vegan 8
- This is the BEST protein powder EVER!!! I have tried tons of protein powders and you are hands-down, no-contest my favorite. Just wanted to say thank you!!! I work in Prudhoe Bay, Alaska and eat breakfast, lunch and dinner in a cafeteria. An EPIC smoothie is a welcome change from the unhealthy, fat-laden food they serve us. Thank goodness I stocked up a variety pack of EPIC Protein last month. 😀 Thank you for creating a wonderful product and ending my search for the perfect protein powder 😀Kristen BahnickBest Protein Powder Ever
- Epic Protein appealed to me because they are raw, contain no GMOs, gluten free, vegan and all made from whole foods. They all contain a good amount of protein per serving (19-26 grams), which is getting your protein bang for your buck if you ask me! All of the flavors tasted great. I felt energized, and the consistency was perfect!Amy LyonsFragrant Vanilla Cake
- One serving of these protein powders has between 19 and 26 grams of protein (depending on the flavor), a complete amino acids profile, and are filled with a number of essential whole superfoods. Oh, and did I mention they are delicious. In fact, to quote my husband, "this is the best protein powder I have ever had."Sarah McMinnMy Darling Vegan
- Sprout Living's Epic Protein is such a badass product! I'm usually a protein-powder snob, and tend to shy away from them, reaching for real food. But here's the thing - Sprout Living products ARE real food! I had the Chocolate Maca simply blended with water and a banana and IT RULES! This is the first plant based protein powder that I've had that is good for you without the, "I'm eating gravel" - grittiness! I'm really pleased with yummy subtly sweet flavor, minus the creepy artificial sweeteners. I'm stoked to now have a protein-powder product I can happily recommend to my clients.Abbi MillerHolistic Nutrition + Yoga