- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup flax meal + ¼ cup water
- 2 mashed bananas
- ¼ cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 Tbsp. coconut flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 3 Tbsp. cacao powder
- 1 zucchini, shredded
- ¼ cup vanilla almond milk
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 serving Simple Protein : Sacha Inchi Natural
- Preheat oven to 350 Deg F, and line muffin tins with paper liners; set aside.
- Mix flax and water; allow to sit for 2-3 minutes and then add oil, bananas, sweetener, vanilla, zucchini and almond milk in a medium bowl and mix well.
- In a large bowl, add all of the remaining ingredients and stir, slowly adding the mixture from the other bowl and stirring well.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin tins, and bake for 26 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before eating (hint: they will be slightly under cooked, which allows for a more moist muffin).
Makes approx. 12 muffins
Calories: 165, Fat: 6.6g, Trans fat: 0, Carbohydrates: 13g, Sugar: 8.8g, Fiber: 3g, Protein: 6.1g, Cholesterol: 0
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…