- 1/3 cup Drinkable Oats : Spice
- ⅔ cup cassava flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 large eggs or flax eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 375º. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with parchment paper muffin liners and set it aside.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a small mixing bowl and mix well to combine. Set this bowl aside.
- Combine all the wet ingredients in a large mixing bowl and whisk until they are completely combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until a smooth batter is formed.
- Scoop the batter into the lined muffin tin and sprinkle the pumpkin seeds over each muffin. Bake them for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffins comes out clean.
- Allow the muffin to cool 10-20 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Drinkable oats give just the right amount of gluten-free spice, but you can also use pumpkin protein powder for a paleo version!
If your new year’s resolution is to live more sustainably, look no further than your own kitchen. Composting your fruit…
The liver is a powerhouse organ and is the body’s main detoxifier. Aside from being your own personal filtration system,…