The Benefits of Whole Grain Brown Rice Protein
With the huge number of protein powders and energy supplements available in the market today, it has become harder than ever to tell the good ones from the chemical-laden, artificially flavored, synthetic saw dust. Ingredients are KEY! There is nothigng else more important than the food you put into your body. This is especially true when it comes to concentrated supplements.
When you take crap and concentrate it, you get concentrated crap (stay with me...). The more concentrated it is, the more abundant those “small amounts” become. Various ingredients are EXTRA taxing on the body and organs. This is the same reason that its essential to only drink organic juice, otherwise you’re taking a straight shot of chemicals.
There is a plethora of ingredients that can undermine your health and actually counter your results. Will you increase your strength by taking random protein powders? Probably yes, artificially and in the short term. The damage being done to the rest of your body cannot even be measured.
Things such as preservatives, artificial or even NATURAL flavors, colorants, and sweeteners are all toxic. Did you know that natural flavors can be put on a label and really be MSG or some other harmful substance? Don’t be fooled by natural or healthy on the front of the label. It’s true what they say, if you can’t pronounce it or it looks like science then it probably is!
Not all hope is lost. Pure supplements and functional foods are on the rise and we are happy to say that our organic whole grain brown rice protein powder, Epic Protein, or our hemp and sprouted based, Sproutein, are leaders in the market.
Our whole grain brown rice protein is one-of-a-kind. It is actually a bio-fermented and sprouted brown rice protein powder. These might sound like fancy marketing terms but in fact these are the reasons that make Epic Protein the best ever made.
When compared to conventional protein powders and other supplements, the advantages of whole grain brown rice protein are not only countless, but they are obvious. Let’s go through some of them:
- Whole grain brown rice protein comes from rice that is grown with extreme care and free from the fertilizers and pesticides.
- Whole grain brown rice is like regular rice, EXCEPT the bran covering has not been removed, thus preserving the fiber and nutrients that it contains.
- When rice is peeled, processed and cooked, several of its major nutrients are lost, like iron, magnesium, vitamins and natural fibers.
- Whole grain brown rice protein is also lacking all the LDL cholesterol, hormones and other harmful components that other protein powders and supplements contain.
- Another great benefit of whole grain brown rice protein is that it is extremely low in fat and carbohydrates, while at the same time containing high amounts of insoluble fiber, which is proven to be greatly beneficial for people’s health and is highly recommended by doctors all over to be included in people’s diets.
- The high fiber content and pure nature of the whole grain brown rice protein makes it great for fighting and prevent cholesterol, diabetes and overweight.
- Whole grain brown rice protein is also among the best when it comes to nutrient and mineral absorption, as well as being rich in minerals itself, with optimal content of several of them
- Being entirely based on rice, whole grain brown rice protein contains all of the benefits that vegetable-only products can provide, and is completely free from animal protein that tends to be saturated with fat and cholesterol.
- It’s a complete protein, all essential and non-essential amino acids are naturally provided. It also has a nice ratio of BCAAs, ideal for athletes.
Sprout Living has put a lot of resources into sourcing the ingredients used in Epic Protein. Our organic brown rice is the best on the market and our flavored versions like Chocolate Maca and Vanilla Lucuma are loaded with other superfoods such as mesquite, yacon, lucuma, maca, vanilla and cacao.
Epic Protein is PURE - nothing other than whats listed on the ingredients.
It is RAW, VEGAN, ORGANIC, GLUTEN-FREE, and KOSHER.
Find out more about Epic Protein - the best organic whole grain brown rice protein powder.