In order for your body to take full advantage of the critical amino acids in protein, complementing nutrients such as an array of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other phytochemicals are necessary. Sprout Living’s vegan protein powders are designed with this understanding. Buzzword or not, the superfoods in our products are some of the most rich sources of nutrients in the world and, combined with our exclusive blend of complete plant proteins, create a powerful synergy of comprehensive nutrition that helps your body function at its optimal level.
READ A LITTLE, LEARN A LOT
A new study from researchers at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health has shed light on the potent…June 23, 2014
Vegans often consume a healthy amount of nuts and seeds to obtain the vital nutrients that are commonly deficient...April 28, 2014
FROM THE KITCHEN
- This Pumpkin Pie Smoothie combines a variety of nutritious ingredients including raw cashews, freshly mashed pumpkin, banana and a few flavorful spices for a delicious smoothie. Sip and enjoy!
- These Spicy Ginger Chocolate Chip Cookies combine powdered and crystallized ginger with almond flour and dairy-free chocolate chips for a delectable twist that is vegan, gluten free, oil free and grain free. Enjoy!
- This recipe for Hot Cacao with Cinnamon, Coconut and Dates delivers a delicious and nutritious version of the classic hot chocolate by combining ginger tea with raw cacao, cinnamon, coconut and dates. Enjoy!
- This gluten and oil free Apple Cinnamon Pecan Crisp combines delicious honey crisp apples with cinnamon and chopped pecans for a deliciously sweet and crunchy mixture that pairs perfectly with your favorite vegan ice cream. Enjoy!
- These Buttermilk Vegan Mashed Potatoes are an absolutely delicious vegan variation of the classic creamy mashed potatoes thanks to the use of coconut milk and a variety of potent spices. Enjoy!
- This Kale, Fig and Blueberry Smoothie recipe is a nutritious combination of kale, figs, blueberries, banana, hemp seed and our Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma, giving you a delicious smoothie that is enhanced with pure, complete protein and extra nutritious, whole superfoods. Enjoy!
- This Spiced Pumpkin Pie Smoothie recipe combines almond milk, pumpkin puree, banana and cashew butter with spices and our Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma for a delicious smoothie that is enhanced with pure, complete protein and extra nutritious, whole superfoods. Enjoy!
- This Raw Pumpkin Spice Coconut Yogurt combines fresh young coconut meat and pumpkin pureé with a variety of flavorful spices including cinnamon, ginger and cardamom for a deliciously tangy yogurt snack. Enjoy!
- These Nutty Raw Brownies are made by blending raw pecans and almonds with stone-ground pumpkin seed butter, maple syrup and coconut sugar and then are topped off with a delicious Raspberry Glaze that is a simple combination of fresh raspberries and agave syrup. Enjoy!
- This Breakfast Berry Smoothie with Cacao Drizzle and Chia Pudding combines a smoothie base made with walnut milk and fruit with super simple chia pudding and equally as quick-to-make cacao drizzle for a delicious and nutritious start to your day. Enjoy!
- This recipe creates an incredibly addictive dairy-free, sweet vanilla-based ice cream by combining coconut milk and cashew butter with finely ground espresso, pure vanilla and dairy-free chocolate chips. Enjoy!
- These Carob Cream Squares combine a base made from nuts, raisins, coconut and mulberries with a delicious chocolatey cream that's made from maple syrup, vanilla bean powder and carob powder, which serves as a perfect low-calorie, high-fiber substitute for cacao. Enjoy!