Vegan protein powder and plant-based functional foods are our mission and passion. In order to function at your optimal level, our experience has shown that is essential to consume foods made mostly from organic, plant-based, unheated, pure and hypo-allergenic ingredients. We pride ourselves on crafting the highest quality products that meet these criteria.
This is our strength, what’s yours?
READ A LITTLE, LEARN A LOT
A new study from researchers at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health has shed light on the potent…June 23, 2014
Vegans often consume a healthy amount of nuts and seeds to obtain the vital nutrients that are commonly deficient...April 28, 2014
FROM THE KITCHEN
- This Garlic Kale Pesto Pasta dish creates a boldly flavored pesto thanks to fresh garlic cloves, balsamic vinegar and baby kale, which is tossed over gluten-free pasta for a filling, healthy and delicious dinner that is easily and quickly prepared. Enjoy!
- This super simple Banana Blast Ice Cream recipe makes deliciously easy "ice cream" out of frozen bananas, homemade almond milk and vanilla and then tops it off with your choice of chocolate toppings. Enjoy!
- This recipe for Sweet Potato Caramel Blondies creates delicious sweet potato caramel drizzle out of mashed sweet potato, coconut milk and sugar and vanilla and then adds that on top of the tasty dessert bars that are made of the same drizzle along with oat flour, almond butter and dairy-free chocolate chips. Enjoy!
- These Spirulina Chili Kale Crisps are perfect raw food snacks that are all the best qualities your body deserves: gluten-free, wheat-free, vegan, sugar-free, nut-free, soy-free and, most importantly, delicious! They combine fresh kale with chili flakes and sea salt for extra flavor and spirulina for a heavy dose of added nutrients. Enjoy!
- This Cool Summer Herbal Pasta Salad is a delicious dinner dish that combines garden fresh veggies like cucumber, peas and broccoli with a gluten free quinoa and corn penne and then tops it off with a tangy green sauce of lime, cilantro, mint and garlic. Enjoy!
- These Raw Fudge Covered Superfood Squares are a fusion of delicious nuts including almonds, pistachios and cashews and an array of powerful superfood powders such as lucuma, maca, mesquite and baobob, covered with a blend of cacao butter, cacao powder and coconut sugar. Enjoy!
- These tasty little snacks are a combination of oat cookies made with oats, cashews and coconut oil and a super fresh berry jam that adds chia seeds and dates for a beautiful texture and perfectly sweet taste. Enjoy!
- This Matcha Mint Ice Cream pairs the vibrantly colored green tea powder with cashews, maple syrup, mint and vanilla extract for a distinctly sweet ice cream that is raw, vegan and, most importantly, delicious! Enjoy!
- This sweet and tangy salad combines fresh arugula, basil, cherry tomatoes and sweet corn with a delightful dressing of maple syrup, lemon juice and spices for a delicious, garden fresh salad. Enjoy!
- This recipe brings together fresh, raw herbs and green apples for a juice that is rich in detoxifying agents, works as a good blood purifier and is deliciously sweet with a nice herbacious hint. Sip and enjoy!
- Seeds, walnuts and spices combine for a raw crust that is topped with fresh made pesto and deliciously marinated veggies for a raw pizza that is full of plant-based goodness and flavors.
- This Raw Blackberry Cheesecake combines freshly-picked, raw blackberries with cashews, lemon juice and coconut sugar for a smooth and delicious filling that goes on a perfectly textured crust of cashews, coconut and dates. Enjoy!
- I can’t stop eating the Chocolate and Vanilla. Come out with more flavors, greens maybe? PLEASE Sprout Living!Sarah Dale – Asheville, NC
- I am a mother who has been searching for a vegan protein powder that my kids would actually eat without throwing a tantrum. I finally found it! The Epic Vanilla powder is so smooth and nice – everyone loves it and no one asks :p What a life saver!Tammy Osbourne – Alameda, CA
- Thanks so much for making an awesome protein powder and for certifying it kosher!!! Your Epic powder is the only protein powder I have tried that actually makes me feel good – I can really feel the difference from this and other protein powders that made me feel sluggish. Thanks again for making an amazing product and for certifying it kosher - if it wasn't certified, I wouldn’t be able to enjoy it! I will happily spread the word in the Orthodox Jewish community here in Los Angeles – as well as to my friends in NY and Chicago. With gratitude and blessings for your continued success!Sarah H – Los Angeles, CA
- Thanks for the freaky fast shipping. All 4 came in time for the weekend and thanks for the extra samples! Will order again 100%.Mallory Garrett – Bend, OR
- Just wanted to say thanks for your PATIENCE lol! I know I talk forever and keep you on the phone but I’m just so excited about this protein because I know the amazing benefits I’m getting from it!Katrina K – Charlotte, NC
- Thanks for great customer service, never fails.Frankie – Orlando, FL