Vegan protein powder and plant-based functional foods are our mission and passion. In order to function at your optimal level, our experience has shown that is essential to consume foods made mostly from organic, plant-based, unheated, pure and hypo-allergenic ingredients. We pride ourselves on crafting the highest quality products that meet these criteria.
This is our strength, what’s yours?
READ A LITTLE, LEARN A LOT
A new study from researchers at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health has shed light on the potent…June 23, 2014
Vegans often consume a healthy amount of nuts and seeds to obtain the vital nutrients that are commonly deficient...April 28, 2014
FROM THE KITCHEN
- This Raw Pumpkin Spice Coconut Yogurt combines fresh young coconut meat and pumpkin pureé with a variety of flavorful spices including cinnamon, ginger and cardamom for a deliciously tangy yogurt snack. Enjoy!
- These Nutty Raw Brownies are made by blending raw pecans and almonds with stone-ground pumpkin seed butter, maple syrup and coconut sugar and then are topped off with a delicious Raspberry Glaze that is a simple combination of fresh raspberries and agave syrup. Enjoy!
- This Breakfast Berry Smoothie with Cacao Drizzle and Chia Pudding combines a smoothie base made with walnut milk and fruit with super simple chia pudding and equally as quick-to-make cacao drizzle for a delicious and nutritious start to your day. Enjoy!
- This recipe creates an incredibly addictive dairy-free, sweet vanilla-based ice cream by combining coconut milk and cashew butter with finely ground espresso, pure vanilla and dairy-free chocolate chips. Enjoy!
- These Carob Cream Squares combine a base made from nuts, raisins, coconut and mulberries with a delicious chocolatey cream that's made from maple syrup, vanilla bean powder and carob powder, which serves as a perfect low-calorie, high-fiber substitute for cacao. Enjoy!
- These Peanut Butter Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches are raw, vegan, dairy-free delights. Made with only rolled oats, peanut butter, dates and frozen bananas, they are incredibly easy to make and unbelievably delicious. Enjoy!
- This extremely easy-to-throw-together Fresh Raw Salsa combines tomatoes straight from the garden with onion, cumin, cilantro and lime juice as well as fresh jalapeno and chili powder for a delicious and heat-packed salsa. Enjoy!
- This Garlic Kale Pesto Pasta dish creates a boldly flavored pesto thanks to fresh garlic cloves, balsamic vinegar and baby kale, which is tossed over gluten-free pasta for a filling, healthy and delicious dinner that is easily and quickly prepared. Enjoy!
- This super simple Banana Blast Ice Cream recipe makes deliciously easy "ice cream" out of frozen bananas, homemade almond milk and vanilla and then tops it off with your choice of chocolate toppings. Enjoy!
- This recipe for Sweet Potato Caramel Blondies creates delicious sweet potato caramel drizzle out of mashed sweet potato, coconut milk and sugar and vanilla and then adds that on top of the tasty dessert bars that are made of the same drizzle along with oat flour, almond butter and dairy-free chocolate chips. Enjoy!
- These Spirulina Chili Kale Crisps are perfect raw food snacks that are all the best qualities your body deserves: gluten-free, wheat-free, vegan, sugar-free, nut-free, soy-free and, most importantly, delicious! They combine fresh kale with chili flakes and sea salt for extra flavor and spirulina for a heavy dose of added nutrients. Enjoy!
- This Cool Summer Herbal Pasta Salad is a delicious dinner dish that combines garden fresh veggies like cucumber, peas and broccoli with a gluten free quinoa and corn penne and then tops it off with a tangy green sauce of lime, cilantro, mint and garlic. Enjoy!
- Thanks for great customer service, never fails.Frankie – Orlando, FL
- Just wanted to say thanks for your PATIENCE lol! I know I talk forever and keep you on the phone but I’m just so excited about this protein because I know the amazing benefits I’m getting from it!Katrina K – Charlotte, NC
- I am a mother who has been searching for a vegan protein powder that my kids would actually eat without throwing a tantrum. I finally found it! The Epic Vanilla powder is so smooth and nice – everyone loves it and no one asks :p What a life saver!Tammy Osbourne – Alameda, CA
- I can’t stop eating the Chocolate and Vanilla. Come out with more flavors, greens maybe? PLEASE Sprout Living!Sarah Dale – Asheville, NC
- I have been eating Sproutein for almost 2 years now and just had to try Epic Protein too. I’m so sure it will be another amazing product.Alex D – Santa Monica, CA
- Summer = I TOTALLY freak. I was looking for an organic low calorie protein powder and brown rice protein looked like the best choice. I went through a bunch and almost quit before I had Epic. I picked up a sample at Erewhon Natural Foods, absolutely loved it and bought one of each right then! My favorite is Chocolate Maca, I put it in EVERYTHING. Thanks Sprout Living!Amanda Hutton – Los Angeles, CA