Vegan protein powder and plant-based functional foods are our mission and passion. In order to function at your optimal level, our experience has shown that is essential to consume foods made mostly from organic, plant-based, unheated, pure and hypo-allergenic ingredients. We pride ourselves on crafting the highest quality products that meet these criteria.
This is our strength, what’s yours?
READ A LITTLE, LEARN A LOT
A new study from researchers at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health has shed light on the potent…June 23, 2014
Vegans often consume a healthy amount of nuts and seeds to obtain the vital nutrients that are commonly deficient...April 28, 2014
FROM THE KITCHEN
- This Breakfast Berry Smoothie with Cacao Drizzle and Chia Pudding combines a smoothie base made with walnut milk and fruit with super simple chia pudding and equally as quick-to-make cacao drizzle for a delicious and nutritious start to your day. Enjoy!
- This recipe creates an incredibly addictive dairy-free, sweet vanilla-based ice cream by combining coconut milk and cashew butter with finely ground espresso, pure vanilla and dairy-free chocolate chips. Enjoy!
- These Carob Cream Squares combine a base made from nuts, raisins, coconut and mulberries with a delicious chocolatey cream that's made from maple syrup, vanilla bean powder and carob powder, which serves as a perfect low-calorie, high-fiber substitute for cacao. Enjoy!
- These Peanut Butter Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches are raw, vegan, dairy-free delights. Made with only rolled oats, peanut butter, dates and frozen bananas, they are incredibly easy to make and unbelievably delicious. Enjoy!
- This extremely easy-to-throw-together Fresh Raw Salsa combines tomatoes straight from the garden with onion, cumin, cilantro and lime juice as well as fresh jalapeno and chili powder for a delicious and heat-packed salsa. Enjoy!
- This Garlic Kale Pesto Pasta dish creates a boldly flavored pesto thanks to fresh garlic cloves, balsamic vinegar and baby kale, which is tossed over gluten-free pasta for a filling, healthy and delicious dinner that is easily and quickly prepared. Enjoy!
- This super simple Banana Blast Ice Cream recipe makes deliciously easy "ice cream" out of frozen bananas, homemade almond milk and vanilla and then tops it off with your choice of chocolate toppings. Enjoy!
- This recipe for Sweet Potato Caramel Blondies creates delicious sweet potato caramel drizzle out of mashed sweet potato, coconut milk and sugar and vanilla and then adds that on top of the tasty dessert bars that are made of the same drizzle along with oat flour, almond butter and dairy-free chocolate chips. Enjoy!
- These Spirulina Chili Kale Crisps are perfect raw food snacks that are all the best qualities your body deserves: gluten-free, wheat-free, vegan, sugar-free, nut-free, soy-free and, most importantly, delicious! They combine fresh kale with chili flakes and sea salt for extra flavor and spirulina for a heavy dose of added nutrients. Enjoy!
- This Cool Summer Herbal Pasta Salad is a delicious dinner dish that combines garden fresh veggies like cucumber, peas and broccoli with a gluten free quinoa and corn penne and then tops it off with a tangy green sauce of lime, cilantro, mint and garlic. Enjoy!
- These Raw Fudge Covered Superfood Squares are a fusion of delicious nuts including almonds, pistachios and cashews and an array of powerful superfood powders such as lucuma, maca, mesquite and baobob, covered with a blend of cacao butter, cacao powder and coconut sugar. Enjoy!
- These tasty little snacks are a combination of oat cookies made with oats, cashews and coconut oil and a super fresh berry jam that adds chia seeds and dates for a beautiful texture and perfectly sweet taste. Enjoy!
- Thanks for the freaky fast shipping. All 4 came in time for the weekend and thanks for the extra samples! Will order again 100%.Mallory Garrett – Bend, OR
- Just wanted to say thanks for your PATIENCE lol! I know I talk forever and keep you on the phone but I’m just so excited about this protein because I know the amazing benefits I’m getting from it!Katrina K – Charlotte, NC
- Thanks guys for such amazing customer service! I am a handful sometimes and couldn’t believe how patient and helpful you were with me the whole time we were on the phone. We finally felt that Sproutein was the right one for us. Thanks for your patience Mark!Cheryl Beryl – Poughkeepsie, NY
- Thanks so much for making an awesome protein powder and for certifying it kosher!!! Your Epic powder is the only protein powder I have tried that actually makes me feel good – I can really feel the difference from this and other protein powders that made me feel sluggish. Thanks again for making an amazing product and for certifying it kosher - if it wasn't certified, I wouldn’t be able to enjoy it! I will happily spread the word in the Orthodox Jewish community here in Los Angeles – as well as to my friends in NY and Chicago. With gratitude and blessings for your continued success!Sarah H – Los Angeles, CA
- I have been eating Sproutein for almost 2 years now and just had to try Epic Protein too. I’m so sure it will be another amazing product.Alex D – Santa Monica, CA
- Finally got my husband to stop complaining about drinking his smoothies! The Vanilla Epic is delicious and not chalky at all like the other powders we have tried from the store. We definitely will be trying the Chocolate once we finish this bottle.Maria Cobb - New York, NY