In order for your body to take full advantage of the critical amino acids in protein, complementing nutrients such as an array of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other phytochemicals are necessary. Sprout Living’s vegan protein powders are designed with this understanding. Buzzword or not, the superfoods in our products are some of the most rich sources of nutrients in the world and, combined with our exclusive blend of complete plant proteins, create a powerful synergy of comprehensive nutrition that helps your body function at its optimal level.
READ A LITTLE, LEARN A LOT
A new study from researchers at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health has shed light on the potent…June 23, 2014
Vegans often consume a healthy amount of nuts and seeds to obtain the vital nutrients that are commonly deficient...April 28, 2014
FROM THE KITCHEN
- These Buttermilk Vegan Mashed Potatoes are an absolutely delicious vegan variation of the classic creamy mashed potatoes thanks to the use of coconut milk and a variety of potent spices. Enjoy!
- This Kale, Fig and Blueberry Smoothie recipe is a nutritious combination of kale, figs, blueberries, banana, hemp seed and our Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma, giving you a delicious smoothie that is enhanced with pure, complete protein and extra nutritious, whole superfoods. Enjoy!
- This Spiced Pumpkin Pie Smoothie recipe combines almond milk, pumpkin puree, banana and cashew butter with spices and our Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma for a delicious smoothie that is enhanced with pure, complete protein and extra nutritious, whole superfoods. Enjoy!
- This Raw Pumpkin Spice Coconut Yogurt combines fresh young coconut meat and pumpkin pureé with a variety of flavorful spices including cinnamon, ginger and cardamom for a deliciously tangy yogurt snack. Enjoy!
- These Nutty Raw Brownies are made by blending raw pecans and almonds with stone-ground pumpkin seed butter, maple syrup and coconut sugar and then are topped off with a delicious Raspberry Glaze that is a simple combination of fresh raspberries and agave syrup. Enjoy!
- This Breakfast Berry Smoothie with Cacao Drizzle and Chia Pudding combines a smoothie base made with walnut milk and fruit with super simple chia pudding and equally as quick-to-make cacao drizzle for a delicious and nutritious start to your day. Enjoy!
- This recipe creates an incredibly addictive dairy-free, sweet vanilla-based ice cream by combining coconut milk and cashew butter with finely ground espresso, pure vanilla and dairy-free chocolate chips. Enjoy!
- These Carob Cream Squares combine a base made from nuts, raisins, coconut and mulberries with a delicious chocolatey cream that's made from maple syrup, vanilla bean powder and carob powder, which serves as a perfect low-calorie, high-fiber substitute for cacao. Enjoy!
- These Peanut Butter Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches are raw, vegan, dairy-free delights. Made with only rolled oats, peanut butter, dates and frozen bananas, they are incredibly easy to make and unbelievably delicious. Enjoy!
- This extremely easy-to-throw-together Fresh Raw Salsa combines tomatoes straight from the garden with onion, cumin, cilantro and lime juice as well as fresh jalapeno and chili powder for a delicious and heat-packed salsa. Enjoy!
- This Garlic Kale Pesto Pasta dish creates a boldly flavored pesto thanks to fresh garlic cloves, balsamic vinegar and baby kale, which is tossed over gluten-free pasta for a filling, healthy and delicious dinner that is easily and quickly prepared. Enjoy!
- This super simple Banana Blast Ice Cream recipe makes deliciously easy "ice cream" out of frozen bananas, homemade almond milk and vanilla and then tops it off with your choice of chocolate toppings. Enjoy!