Vegan protein powder and plant-based functional foods are our mission and passion. In order to function at your optimal level, our experience has shown that is essential to consume foods made mostly from organic, plant-based, unheated, pure and hypo-allergenic ingredients. We pride ourselves on crafting the highest quality products that meet these criteria.
This is our strength, what’s yours?
READ A LITTLE, LEARN A LOT
A new study from researchers at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health has shed light on the potent…June 23, 2014
Vegans often consume a healthy amount of nuts and seeds to obtain the vital nutrients that are commonly deficient...April 28, 2014
FROM THE KITCHEN
- This Cherry Banana Smoothie combines Epic Protein : Original with raw cacao powder, hemp and chia seeds and delicious raw fruits for a pre- or post-workout smoothie that will boost your energy and fuel your body with high-quality protein. Enjoy!
- Savor this decadent Thin Mint Fudge inspired by the famous cookies of our childhood. It is a vegan, dairy-free mixture of raw cacao powder, mint extract, low fat coconut milk and other delightful ingredients. Enjoy!
- Savor this hearty and delicious Banana Oatmeal that combines a variety of tasty ingredients such as raisins, hazelnut butter, vanilla powder and more with baobob fruit powder for a slightly sweet and fully nutritious breakfast. Enjoy!
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with this incredibly delicious and healthy Cocoa-Nut Cherry Protein Dessert Shake that combines dark cherries with coconut milk and other flavorful ingredients, and then adds in Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca for an extra boost of nutrition and protein. Enjoy!
- These incredibly healthy and delicious Seed & Veggie Chips are made by combining raw sesame and pumpkin seeds with the super-nutrition of our FD Broccoli and Kale Sprout powder; a perfectly tasty and nutritious snack! Enjoy!
- This recipe for a Raw Vegan Cookies N Cream Ice Cream Sandwich is simple and delicious. With just five ingredients, you can create a healthy dessert snack has added nutrition and will tantalize your taste buds! Enjoy!
- These Raw Vegan Klondike Bars make creamy "ice cream" by combining bananas and almonds and then coat it with a mixture of cacao powder and coconut oil for deliciously healthy and dairy-free dessert snacks. Enjoy!
- A delicious blend of fresh, tasty fruits, this Super Fruit Berry Smoothie adds Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma for an extra boost of protein and superfoods, making it an ideal pre- or post-workout smoothie. Enjoy!
- These Spicy Caramel Swirl Lemon Bars sandwich a creamy layer of filling made from melted coconut butter, vanilla and tahini between a spicy caramel swirl that adds ginger and cinnamon and a deliciously-textured almond crust. Enjoy!
- These Chocolate Coco Mint Bars will drive your taste buds crazy. Fully raw and delicious, they sandwich a decadent chocolate layer of walnuts, dates and cacao powder with a coco mint layer of coconut flakes and peppermint oil. Enjoy!
- These Raw Protein Chocolate Cake Pops are fully raw, sugar free, gluten free, soy free and full delicious. Made by combining oat flour and raw cacao powder with coconut butter and oil and our Epic Protein : Original, they have a perfect texture and a ton of nutrients. Enjoy!
- This two-toned Acai Passion Fruit Smoothie Bowl is as delicious as it is beautiful. Loaded with antioxidants and a variety of other essential nutrients, it combines blueberries and bananas with acai, passion fruit, vanilla bean and coconut cream powders for a sweetly raw and healthy breakfast or lunch snack. Enjoy!
- I have been transitioning into a raw vegan lifestyle after experiencing several health issues this past year. The other greens powders I tried at the store kind of suck. Sproutein will make this change much easier for me. I can actually drink it without holding my nose. Will order Epic next time too – thanks guys.Uri Gorodetsky – Brooklyn, NY
- I actually found out about Epic through my brother’s vegan girlfriend. I lift weights everyday and was worried that switching to vegan protein would mean muscle loss. But after working out while taking Epic, I’m super toned and have grown mad muscle. By far the best protein I have had and lets me stay true to my diet.Doug Boyle – Fresno, CA
- Thanks for great customer service, never fails.Frankie – Orlando, FL
- Summer = I TOTALLY freak. I was looking for an organic low calorie protein powder and brown rice protein looked like the best choice. I went through a bunch and almost quit before I had Epic. I picked up a sample at Erewhon Natural Foods, absolutely loved it and bought one of each right then! My favorite is Chocolate Maca, I put it in EVERYTHING. Thanks Sprout Living!Amanda Hutton – Los Angeles, CA
- Finally got my husband to stop complaining about drinking his smoothies! The Vanilla Epic is delicious and not chalky at all like the other powders we have tried from the store. We definitely will be trying the Chocolate once we finish this bottle.Maria Cobb - New York, NY
- Thanks guys for such amazing customer service! I am a handful sometimes and couldn’t believe how patient and helpful you were with me the whole time we were on the phone. We finally felt that Sproutein was the right one for us. Thanks for your patience Mark!Cheryl Beryl – Poughkeepsie, NY