Vegan protein powder and plant-based functional foods are our mission and passion. In order to function at your optimal level, our experience has shown that is essential to consume foods made mostly from organic, plant-based, unheated, pure and hypo-allergenic ingredients. We pride ourselves on crafting the highest quality products that meet these criteria.
This is our strength, what’s yours?
- From: $19.95
- From: $24.95
- From: $24.95
- From: $24.95
READ A LITTLE, LEARN A LOT
Yoga is an ancient practice that is meant to naturally discipline and condition the mind, body and spirit. It...February 16, 2014
Protein shakes and protein powders can be a great way to supplement your diet, especially for athletes. But when...February 10, 2014
FROM THE KITCHEN
- A bold smoothie with intense flavors, this Dark Cherry Lime Smoothie is extremely healthy as well. Dark cherries and fresh lime juice blend together perfectly for a refreshing and tasty breakfast or lunchtime snack. Enjoy!
- This smoothie brings you all the goodness of grapefruit with subtle flavors of fennel. Rich in phyto-nutrients like vitamin A, beta-carotene and lycopene as well as vitamin C, it's nutritious, low in sugar and distinctly flavorful. Sip and enjoy!
- Full of antioxidants, sweet and delicious – this yogurt parfait combines strawberry chia jam, vanilla coconut yogurt, acai coconut yogurt and banana chocolate pudding. Top it off with blackberries and strawberries, and you have a decadently fresh treat. Enjoy!
- With blueberries, blackberries and some acai powder if you have it, this smoothie packs a large antioxidant punch. Swiss chard gives it a nice deep color, and the combination of berries and banana makes for a delicious and nutritionally powerful smoothie. Enjoy!
- Fresh, ripe kiwis, almond milk and mint combine for a delicious, light and refreshing juice that contains a wealth of nutrients as well, including magnesium, potassium, beta-carotene and fiber. Sip and enjoy!
- Load up on antioxidants, vitamin A and protein with the Green Machine Antioxidant Smoothie! Sweet grapes and tart cherries are blended with veggies and our Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma, bringing you a naturally sweet and perfectly balanced daytime smoothie.
- This eye-catching salad is bursting with flavor and as fresh as they come. The tangy sweet dressing is made from a combination of orange, lemon and turmeric and perfectly accompanies the bed of baby spinach. Enjoy!
- This creamy, decadent cake combines raw cacao butter, fresh raspberries and rose water for an absolutely delicious filling in a fine, homemade crust – making something that is both beautiful and super tasty. Enjoy it with a loved one!
- These decadent fudge-like treats combine coconut sugar, lucuma powder (or better yet, our Epic Protein Vanilla Lucuma) and white chocolate from raw cocoa butter to create an amazingly delicious caramel flavor... and they are raw!
- How about a delicious smoothie pumpkin, banana, hazelnut and some of our nutrient dense Pumpkin Seed Protein? Try this delicious lunch smoothie that is packed with protein, vitamin C and fiber and can substitute as a meal replacement for at lunchtime!
- These Cinnamon Hazelnut Chocolate Chip Cookies are a simply delectable variation of the cookies we all love! Cinnamon and hazelnut combine for a perfect warm sweetness – and the best part is that these cookies are also gluten-free!
- Try this deliciously sweet and nutritious smoothie that is densely packed with protein, omega fats, calcium and magnesium. It is the perfect way to accelerate muscle growth and support your healthy bones!
- Summer = I TOTALLY freak. I was looking for an organic low calorie protein powder and brown rice protein looked like the best choice. I went through a bunch and almost quit before I had Epic. I picked up a sample at Erewhon Natural Foods, absolutely loved it and bought one of each right then! My favorite is Chocolate Maca, I put it in EVERYTHING. Thanks Sprout Living!Amanda Hutton – Los Angeles, CA
- Just wanted to say thanks for your PATIENCE lol! I know I talk forever and keep you on the phone but I’m just so excited about this protein because I know the amazing benefits I’m getting from it!Katrina K – Charlotte, NC
- Thanks for the freaky fast shipping. All 4 came in time for the weekend and thanks for the extra samples! Will order again 100%.Mallory Garrett – Bend, OR
- I can’t stop eating the Chocolate and Vanilla. Come out with more flavors, greens maybe? PLEASE Sprout Living!Sarah Dale – Asheville, NC
- Thanks for great customer service, never fails.Frankie – Orlando, FL
- I actually found out about Epic through my brother’s vegan girlfriend. I lift weights everyday and was worried that switching to vegan protein would mean muscle loss. But after working out while taking Epic, I’m super toned and have grown mad muscle. By far the best protein I have had and lets me stay true to my diet.Doug Boyle – Fresno, CA