Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
Certified Organic | Free of all Additives, Gluten, Dairy & GMOs
Organic Plant Protein
Organic Meal Replacement
Drinkable Oats Sample Kit
$3.50 – $64.95
organicrawnon-gmovegangluten freenut freekosher
Ships same day before 2 PM EST –– Flat Rate International Shipping
- *Updated formula* Smoother, no grit, now grain free!
- Epic Protein Vanilla Lucuma has 19 grams of multi-source complete vegan protein.
- Creamy texture, rich real flavor and full-bodied sweetness with no 'fake' aftertaste.
- Nutrient-rich superfood blend with exotic lucuma fruit and delicious vanilla bean.
- No “natural” flavoring, “other ingredients” or additives whatsoever.
Buy 2+, 10% off | 4+, 15% | 6+, 20%
Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma starts with our organic plant proteins, which are handpicked for their balanced and complete protein content, natural bioavailability and rich nutritional synergies and provide 19 grams of complete protein per serving. Lucuma, the “Gold of the Incas,” is a deliciously sweet, potent source of beta-carotene and niacin that is paired with Vanilla Bean, which adds an unmistakable flavor as well as a natural compound called vanillin, a powerful antioxidant. Baobab, the “Upside Down Tree,” then provides numerous naturally-occurring phytochemicals as well as high levels of vitamin C, resulting in an incredibly dynamic, superfood-enriched protein powder that will help boost and strengthen your body.
- Epic Protein appealed to me because they are raw, contain no GMOs, gluten free, vegan and all made from whole foods. They all contain a good amount of protein per serving (19-26 grams), which is getting your protein bang for your buck if you ask me! All of the flavors tasted great. I felt energized, and the consistency was perfect!Amy LyonsFragrant Vanilla Cake
- One serving of these protein powders has between 19 and 26 grams of protein (depending on the flavor), a complete amino acids profile, and are filled with a number of essential whole superfoods. Oh, and did I mention they are delicious. In fact, to quote my husband, "this is the best protein powder I have ever had."Sarah McMinnMy Darling Vegan
- What I love about Epic Protein is, well, everything! I can get nearly half of my daily protein needs in just one serving that is organic, soy-free and only has one gram of sugar per serving. This product is rare in that it doesn't sacrifice one quality for another. It's about as close to perfect as you can get in my book.Jenna HinrichsenKiss My Healthy Life
- Sprout Living's Epic Protein is such a badass product! I'm usually a protein-powder snob, and tend to shy away from them, reaching for real food. But here's the thing - Sprout Living products ARE real food! I had the Chocolate Maca simply blended with water and a banana and IT RULES! This is the first plant based protein powder that I've had that is good for you without the, "I'm eating gravel" - grittiness! I'm really pleased with yummy subtly sweet flavor, minus the creepy artificial sweeteners. I'm stoked to now have a protein-powder product I can happily recommend to my clients.Abbi MillerHolistic Nutrition + Yoga
- I've already sampled the Vanilla Lucuma, since it's my favorite... all I can say is, I didn't think it could be improved upon and it's to die for straight out of the bag. My 2 favorite flavors of all time are vanilla and cinnamon and to have both of them in there, wow. Seriously, the best protein powder by a mile!Brandi DomingThe Vegan 8
- This is the BEST protein powder EVER!!! I have tried tons of protein powders and you are hands-down, no-contest my favorite. Just wanted to say thank you!!! I work in Prudhoe Bay, Alaska and eat breakfast, lunch and dinner in a cafeteria. An EPIC smoothie is a welcome change from the unhealthy, fat-laden food they serve us. Thank goodness I stocked up a variety pack of EPIC Protein last month. 😀 Thank you for creating a wonderful product and ending my search for the perfect protein powder 😀Kristen BahnickBest Protein Powder Ever