- 2 pieces of multigrain raisin toast
- 1 ripe avocado, mashed
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 lime
- 2 tbs chopped pistachios
- 1 tbs FD Sprout Mix Broccoli & Kale
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop pistachios.
- Toast over medium-high heat on non-stick pan until lightly browned.
- Toast bread.
- Using a fork, mash the avocado and spread over toasted bread.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lime.
- Top with chopped pistachios, FD Sprout Mix, crushed red pepper, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut into halves, serve and enjoy!
If your new year’s resolution is to live more sustainably, look no further than your own kitchen. Composting your fruit…
The liver is a powerhouse organ and is the body’s main detoxifier. Aside from being your own personal filtration system,…