This Zesty Avocado Toast is another unique way to use our favorite fruit: avocados! With a base of multigrain raisin toast and topped with chopped pistachios, crushed red pepper and our FD Broccoli & Kale Sprout Mix, this all-day snack is equally bursting with flavor and nutrients. Enjoy!
Featuring FD Broccoli & Kale Sprout Mix:
- 2 pieces of multigrain raisin toast
- 1 ripe avocado, mashed
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 lime
- 2 tbs chopped pistachios
- 1 tbs FD Sprout Mix Broccoli & Kale
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop pistachios.
- Toast over medium-high heat on non-stick pan until lightly browned.
- Toast bread.
- Using a fork, mash the avocado and spread over toasted bread.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lime.
- Top with chopped pistachios, FD Sprout Mix, crushed red pepper, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut into halves, serve and enjoy!
Whether for a hearty lunch or a light dinner, salads are chock full of health, can be customized in endless…
It’s perfectly fine to give into your sweet tooth every now and then. But if calorie-dense, sugar-laden treats have become…