- 2 pieces of multigrain raisin toast
- 1 ripe avocado, mashed
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 lime
- 2 tbs chopped pistachios
- 1 tbs FD Sprout Mix Broccoli & Kale
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop pistachios.
- Toast over medium-high heat on non-stick pan until lightly browned.
- Toast bread.
- Using a fork, mash the avocado and spread over toasted bread.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lime.
- Top with chopped pistachios, FD Sprout Mix, crushed red pepper, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut into halves, serve and enjoy!
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…