- 2 pieces of multigrain raisin toast
- 1 ripe avocado, mashed
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 lime
- 2 tbs chopped pistachios
- 1 tbs FD Sprout Mix Broccoli & Kale
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop pistachios.
- Toast over medium-high heat on non-stick pan until lightly browned.
- Toast bread.
- Using a fork, mash the avocado and spread over toasted bread.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lime.
- Top with chopped pistachios, FD Sprout Mix, crushed red pepper, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut into halves, serve and enjoy!
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…