This dairy-free White Chocolate Cake Strawberry Milkshake is as decadent as it sounds, combing plant milk, maple syrup, cashew butter, vanilla and frozen strawberries into a thick and creamy dessert. Enjoy!
- 1 1/4 cups cashew milk (or you can use another creamy plant milk like light coconut milk or soy, preferably something with some fat in it for best results)
- 2-3 tablespoons pure maple syrup (or agave, 30 mL)
- 3 tablespoons cashew butter (use sunbutter if allergic)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3 tablespoons melted cocoa butter (40 g)
- 2 cups or one 10 oz bag FROZEN strawberries (280 g)
- Vegan sprinkles (optional for that cake effect, see Notes below)
- Place all of the ingredients except the strawberries into a blender and process until thoroughly smooth.
- Add the strawberries and process just until combined and thick.
- optional Top with whipped coconut cream and strawberries.
Makes 2 small smoothies or 1 large.
Raw, vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, nut-free option