- 1 1/4 cups cashew milk (or you can use another creamy plant milk like light coconut milk or soy, preferably something with some fat in it for best results)
- 2-3 tablespoons pure maple syrup (or agave, 30 mL)
- 3 tablespoons cashew butter (use sunbutter if allergic)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3 tablespoons melted cocoa butter (40 g)
- 2 cups or one 10 oz bag FROZEN strawberries (280 g)
- Vegan sprinkles (optional for that cake effect, see Notes below)
- Place all of the ingredients except the strawberries into a blender and process until thoroughly smooth.
- Add the strawberries and process just until combined and thick.
- optional Top with whipped coconut cream and strawberries.
Makes 2 small smoothies or 1 large.
Raw, vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, nut-free option
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…