- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups oat flour (gluten-free if needed)
- 1/4 cup Simple : Pumpkin Seed Protein
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can pure pumpkin
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix wet ingredients and add to dry ingredients, then mix well. Pour into a parchment lined bread pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cut in pieces, and enjoy!
Protein shakes and protein powders can be a great way to supplement your diet, especially for athletes. But when is…
There’s always room for improvement in life, but improvement isn’t possible without stepping outside of our comfort zones. And although…