- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups oat flour (gluten-free if needed)
- 1/4 cup Simple : Pumpkin Seed Protein
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can pure pumpkin
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix wet ingredients and add to dry ingredients, then mix well. Pour into a parchment lined bread pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cut in pieces, and enjoy!
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…