- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups oat flour (gluten-free if needed)
- 1/4 cup Simple : Pumpkin Seed Protein
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can pure pumpkin
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix wet ingredients and add to dry ingredients, then mix well. Pour into a parchment lined bread pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cut in pieces, and enjoy!
There are a lot of misconceptions surrounding veganism. The notion that those who practice it are lacking in protein and…
Did you know that you can greatly reduce inflammation and boost your immune system by simply incorporating more anti-inflammatory foods…