- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups oat flour (gluten-free if needed)
- 1/4 cup Simple : Pumpkin Seed Protein
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can pure pumpkin
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix wet ingredients and add to dry ingredients, then mix well. Pour into a parchment lined bread pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cut in pieces, and enjoy!
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…