Our take on a truly classic seasonal recipe, this Vegan Pumpkin Bread is completely dairy-free and packed with complete plant protein from our Simple Pumpkin Seed Protein. It is made with coconut oil, oat flour and pure raw pumpkin for a delicious, moist and nutrient-packed treat that can be enjoyed in the morning or for dessert. Enjoy!
Featuring Simple Pumpkin Seed Protein:
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups oat flour (gluten-free if needed)
- 1/4 cup Simple : Pumpkin Seed Protein
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can pure pumpkin
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix wet ingredients and add to dry ingredients, then mix well. Pour into a parchment lined bread pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cut in pieces, and enjoy!
Whether for a hearty lunch or a light dinner, salads are chock full of health, can be customized in endless…
It’s perfectly fine to give into your sweet tooth every now and then. But if calorie-dense, sugar-laden treats have become…