- 1 cup raw coconut milk or pecan milk
- 1/3 cup raw pecan butter (or 3/4 cup chopped raw pecans)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 6 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 Tbsp plus 1 tsp FD Sprout Mix : Omega Gather
- 6 bananas (frozen and cut into pieces)
- 2 cups sweet (not tart) apples, diced
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
- Remove ¼ of the mixture, and set aside in a glass or bowl, then blend the beets into the rest of it.
- Pour the second mixture in two glasses, and then top with the first mix.
Makes 2 cups.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…