- 1 cup raw coconut milk or pecan milk
- 1/3 cup raw pecan butter (or 3/4 cup chopped raw pecans)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 6 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 Tbsp plus 1 tsp FD Sprout Mix : Omega Gather
- 6 bananas (frozen and cut into pieces)
- 2 cups sweet (not tart) apples, diced
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
- Remove ¼ of the mixture, and set aside in a glass or bowl, then blend the beets into the rest of it.
- Pour the second mixture in two glasses, and then top with the first mix.
Makes 2 cups.
Whether for a hearty lunch or a light dinner, salads are chock full of health, can be customized in endless…
It’s perfectly fine to give into your sweet tooth every now and then. But if calorie-dense, sugar-laden treats have become…