- 1 cup water
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or any milk of choice)
- vegan marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup (or raw coconut sugar/cane sugar)
- 1 teaspoon raw maca powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- pinch of sea salt
- Combine the water and almond milk in a medium bowl and bring to a boil momentarily; remove from heat.
- Add all other ingredients (besides the marshmallows!) to your favorite mug.
- Pour the liquid over the mix, whisking thoroughly until the whole mixture is smooth.
- Top with marshmallows.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…