For the Cauliflower Chorizo
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
- …and much more!
For the Hemp Seed Sour Cream
- ½ cup hemp hearts
- ⅓ cup water
- 2-3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar or to taste
- 1½ teaspoons fresh lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
For the Tacos
- 8 corn tortillas
- ½ white onion, finely diced
- ½ avocado, cubed or sliced
- ⅓ cup cilantro leaves
- 1 lime, sliced into wedges
- To make the vegan chorizo, grate the cauliflower florets using simply your hand or a food processor (slowly pulsing until finely grated).
- Head over to Blissful Basil’s original post for full instructions!
- To make the hemp seed sour cream, add the associated ingredients to your blender, blending on high for 2-3 minutes. Once it is smooth and creamy, refrigerate the mixture until ready to use, allowing it to thicken as it cools.
- To make the tacos, heat the tortillas in a small skillet for 20 seconds on each side.
- Scoop the “chorizo” into the tortillas, top with onion, avocado, cilantro leaves, hemp seed sour cream, and a spritz of fresh lime juice.
Makes 8 tacos. Store the leftovers in the refrigerator.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…