For the Cauliflower Chorizo
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
- …and much more!
For the Hemp Seed Sour Cream
- ½ cup hemp hearts
- ⅓ cup water
- 2-3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar or to taste
- 1½ teaspoons fresh lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
For the Tacos
- 8 corn tortillas
- ½ white onion, finely diced
- ½ avocado, cubed or sliced
- ⅓ cup cilantro leaves
- 1 lime, sliced into wedges
- To make the vegan chorizo, grate the cauliflower florets using simply your hand or a food processor (slowly pulsing until finely grated).
- Head over to Blissful Basil’s original post for full instructions!
- To make the hemp seed sour cream, add the associated ingredients to your blender, blending on high for 2-3 minutes. Once it is smooth and creamy, refrigerate the mixture until ready to use, allowing it to thicken as it cools.
- To make the tacos, heat the tortillas in a small skillet for 20 seconds on each side.
- Scoop the “chorizo” into the tortillas, top with onion, avocado, cilantro leaves, hemp seed sour cream, and a spritz of fresh lime juice.
Makes 8 tacos. Store the leftovers in the refrigerator.
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…