- 1 cup garbanzo flour
- 1-1/2 cups water (add more as necessary)
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 Tbsp turmeric powder
- Sea salt to taste
- Boil water and stir in flour. Keep stirring until it becomes thick and creamy. (more water may need to be added if too thick)
- Remove from heat and stir in nutritional yeast and turmeric.
- Spread out on parchment paper (over a cookie sheet).
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Take out and slice with pizza cutter.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
*Garbanzo flour is high in fiber and protein, low in fat, and great for digestion and elimination, keeping you regular.
*Turmeric is one of the best natural remedies for inflammation and also aids in digestion and stomach ulcers.
*Nutritional yeast is great for vegans because it contains high amounts of vitamin B as well as other minerals. It’s also a great source if fiber and protein.
Eating right isn’t only vital for your physical health, but your mental health as well. Food can directly affect everything…
Whether you’re brand new to the lifestyle or you’ve been vegan for many years, the holiday season can be tough.…