- 1 cup garbanzo flour
- 1-1/2 cups water (add more as necessary)
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 Tbsp turmeric powder
- Sea salt to taste
- Boil water and stir in flour. Keep stirring until it becomes thick and creamy. (more water may need to be added if too thick)
- Remove from heat and stir in nutritional yeast and turmeric.
- Spread out on parchment paper (over a cookie sheet).
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Take out and slice with pizza cutter.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
*Garbanzo flour is high in fiber and protein, low in fat, and great for digestion and elimination, keeping you regular.
*Turmeric is one of the best natural remedies for inflammation and also aids in digestion and stomach ulcers.
*Nutritional yeast is great for vegans because it contains high amounts of vitamin B as well as other minerals. It’s also a great source if fiber and protein.