- 1 cup garbanzo flour
- 1-1/2 cups water (add more as necessary)
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 Tbsp turmeric powder
- Sea salt to taste
- Boil water and stir in flour. Keep stirring until it becomes thick and creamy. (more water may need to be added if too thick)
- Remove from heat and stir in nutritional yeast and turmeric.
- Spread out on parchment paper (over a cookie sheet).
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Take out and slice with pizza cutter.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
*Garbanzo flour is high in fiber and protein, low in fat, and great for digestion and elimination, keeping you regular.
*Turmeric is one of the best natural remedies for inflammation and also aids in digestion and stomach ulcers.
*Nutritional yeast is great for vegans because it contains high amounts of vitamin B as well as other minerals. It’s also a great source if fiber and protein.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…