- 2 long carrots
- 2 Tbsp Yacon Syrup
- 1 tsp liquid aminos
- 1/2 tsp liquid smoke (a little goes a long way!)
- Sea salt to taste
- Slice carrots in long strips with a mandolin (thinnest application).
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and lay out sliced carrots ensuring they don’t touch each other.
- Mix remaining ingredients to make a glaze and coat carrots on both sides.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 7-10 minutes. (bake a little longer for a crispier version!
One of the easiest and healthiest ways to get healthier skin is to increase your consumption of plant-based foods and…
Eating right isn’t only vital for your physical health, but your mental health as well. Food can directly affect everything…