- 2 long carrots
- 2 Tbsp Yacon Syrup
- 1 tsp liquid aminos
- 1/2 tsp liquid smoke (a little goes a long way!)
- Sea salt to taste
- Slice carrots in long strips with a mandolin (thinnest application).
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and lay out sliced carrots ensuring they don’t touch each other.
- Mix remaining ingredients to make a glaze and coat carrots on both sides.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 7-10 minutes. (bake a little longer for a crispier version!
Eating right isn’t only vital for your physical health, but your mental health as well. Food can directly affect everything…
Whether you’re brand new to the lifestyle or you’ve been vegan for many years, the holiday season can be tough.…