- 2 long carrots
- 2 Tbsp Yacon Syrup
- 1 tsp liquid aminos
- 1/2 tsp liquid smoke (a little goes a long way!)
- Sea salt to taste
- Slice carrots in long strips with a mandolin (thinnest application).
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and lay out sliced carrots ensuring they don’t touch each other.
- Mix remaining ingredients to make a glaze and coat carrots on both sides.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 7-10 minutes. (bake a little longer for a crispier version!
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…