This vanilla mint chip smoothie is like dessert for breakfast. Japanese sweet potato and banana serve as the creamy base, peppermint extract gives it a refreshing burst of flavor and our Epic Vanilla Lucuma provides 19g of complete plant protein and an array of nourishing superfoods!
- 1 cup frozen Japanese sweet potato (steamed or roasted)
- 1/3 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/3 cup frozen steamed zucchini
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 Tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 Tbsp coconut yogurt
- 2/3 – 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- Add everything to your blender!
- Blend until thoroughly combined.
- Top with coconut yogurt (or whipped coconut cream) and chocolate chips!
ABOUT THE CHEF
This is a guest recipe from Danielle Bear (@cacaoforcoconuts_). Danielle is a food lover on a mission to fuel her body and mind through a healthy lifestyle. She’s inspired by the beauty in everything, especially pretty food and hopes to create nourishing recipes that everyone can appreciate and enjoy.