- 1 batch of my Easy Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 – 1 1/3 cup plant milk of choice (almond, coconut milk beverage, soy, etc)
- 1 serving Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 2 tbsp cacao or cocoa powder (for chocolate “espresso” sauce)
- 2 tbsp plant milk of choice (for chocolate “espresso” sauce)
- 1 tsp Dandy Blend Instant Coffee Alternative or instant coffee powder* (for chocolate “espresso” sauce)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or coconut nectar (for chocolate “espresso” sauce)
- Make your Pumpkin Spice Syrup and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, stir together the ingredients for the chocolate espresso sauce.
- For the shake, blend the plant milk and protein powder until smooth, then add the frozen bananas and blend again until thick and creamy.
- Pipe the pumpkin syrup and chocolate espresso sauce on the inside of two small glasses or jars to make swirls (or use a spoon).
- Add layers of milkshake and each sauce into the glasses until filled.
Makes approx. 2 large shakes.
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…