- 1 batch of my Easy Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 – 1 1/3 cup plant milk of choice (almond, coconut milk beverage, soy, etc)
- 1 serving Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 2 tbsp cacao or cocoa powder (for chocolate “espresso” sauce)
- 2 tbsp plant milk of choice (for chocolate “espresso” sauce)
- 1 tsp Dandy Blend Instant Coffee Alternative or instant coffee powder* (for chocolate “espresso” sauce)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or coconut nectar (for chocolate “espresso” sauce)
- Make your Pumpkin Spice Syrup and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, stir together the ingredients for the chocolate espresso sauce.
- For the shake, blend the plant milk and protein powder until smooth, then add the frozen bananas and blend again until thick and creamy.
- Pipe the pumpkin syrup and chocolate espresso sauce on the inside of two small glasses or jars to make swirls (or use a spoon).
- Add layers of milkshake and each sauce into the glasses until filled.
Makes approx. 2 large shakes.
Boost Any Recipe
One of the easiest and healthiest ways to get healthier skin is to increase your consumption of plant-based foods and…
Eating right isn’t only vital for your physical health, but your mental health as well. Food can directly affect everything…