- 2 cups coconut milk, the unsweetened drinking brand you buy in the dairy aisle
- 3 large egg yolks, whipped
- 1 ½ tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 packages stevia
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 4 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Combine the milk, egg yolks, cornstarch, Epic Vanilla Lucuma, lemon zest, lemon juice, nutmeg and stevia in a medium sauce pan and whisk well to combine. Bring to a boil over medium heat stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium low and continue to whisk until thickened and the pudding coats the back of a spoon.
- Allow to cool to room temperature, then pour into a glass bowl.
- Cover pudding with plastic wrap, allowing the wrap to lay on the liquid to keep a skin from forming.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with almonds, and enjoy!
Makes about 4 servings.
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…