- 2 cups coconut milk, the unsweetened drinking brand you buy in the dairy aisle
- 3 large egg yolks, whipped
- 1 ½ tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 packages stevia
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 4 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Combine the milk, egg yolks, cornstarch, Epic Vanilla Lucuma, lemon zest, lemon juice, nutmeg and stevia in a medium sauce pan and whisk well to combine. Bring to a boil over medium heat stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium low and continue to whisk until thickened and the pudding coats the back of a spoon.
- Allow to cool to room temperature, then pour into a glass bowl.
- Cover pudding with plastic wrap, allowing the wrap to lay on the liquid to keep a skin from forming.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with almonds, and enjoy!
Makes about 4 servings.
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…