- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3-1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- 1 tablespoon applesauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- Preheat a pan over medium heat.
- Blend all ingredients except the blueberries until smooth.
- Stir in the blueberries, and then let the batter sit for 5 minutes.
- Pour batter by 1/4-cup scoops onto the pan, and cook for 2 minutes on one side, flip, then cook for 1-2 minutes on the other.
- Top with your fave goodies & enjoy!
Makes approx. 6 pancakes.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…