- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3-1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- 1 tablespoon applesauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- Preheat a pan over medium heat.
- Blend all ingredients except the blueberries until smooth.
- Stir in the blueberries, and then let the batter sit for 5 minutes.
- Pour batter by 1/4-cup scoops onto the pan, and cook for 2 minutes on one side, flip, then cook for 1-2 minutes on the other.
- Top with your fave goodies & enjoy!
Makes approx. 6 pancakes.
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…