- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3-1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- 1 tablespoon applesauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- Preheat a pan over medium heat.
- Blend all ingredients except the blueberries until smooth.
- Stir in the blueberries, and then let the batter sit for 5 minutes.
- Pour batter by 1/4-cup scoops onto the pan, and cook for 2 minutes on one side, flip, then cook for 1-2 minutes on the other.
- Top with your fave goodies & enjoy!
Makes approx. 6 pancakes.
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…