- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup pitted dates
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar or a few drops stevia (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons applesauce
- Handful of dark chocolate chips
- Prep by preheating your oven to 350F and lightly greasing a baking sheet.
- Blend oats, almonds, dates, Epic Vanilla Lucuma, flax meal, baking soda, and salt; place into a medium bowl.
- Add agave/stevia, vanilla, and applesauce, and stir until a dough forms.
- Fold in chocolate chips, and roll into 1-inch balls.
- Place on the baking sheet, flatten each cookie and bake for 12-14 minutes.
Makes 12-15 cookies.
There are a lot of misconceptions surrounding veganism. The notion that those who practice it are lacking in protein and…
Did you know that you can greatly reduce inflammation and boost your immune system by simply incorporating more anti-inflammatory foods…