These Vanilla Lucuma Almond Cookies are the perfect combination of healthy and delicious, combining our Epic Vanilla Lucuma with almonds, dates, vanilla extract and more for a protein-packed dessert snack. Enjoy!
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup pitted dates
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar or a few drops stevia (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons applesauce
- Handful of dark chocolate chips
- Prep by preheating your oven to 350F and lightly greasing a baking sheet.
- Blend oats, almonds, dates, Epic Vanilla Lucuma, flax meal, baking soda, and salt; place into a medium bowl.
- Add agave/stevia, vanilla, and applesauce, and stir until a dough forms.
- Fold in chocolate chips, and roll into 1-inch balls.
- Place on the baking sheet, flatten each cookie and bake for 12-14 minutes.
Makes 12-15 cookies.