- Two 10 oz frozen bags of strawberries (about 3 cups) (This eliminates the need for ice, so it doesn’t dilute the flavor.)
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries (or cherries, if you don’t like raspberries)
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh applesauce
- 1 1/2 scoops Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 cup water or just enough to blend, without making it too watery.
- Add all of ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth, adjusting the amount of water as needed.
Boost Any Recipe
One of the easiest and healthiest ways to get healthier skin is to increase your consumption of plant-based foods and…
Eating right isn’t only vital for your physical health, but your mental health as well. Food can directly affect everything…