- Two 10 oz frozen bags of strawberries (about 3 cups) (This eliminates the need for ice, so it doesn’t dilute the flavor.)
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries (or cherries, if you don’t like raspberries)
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh applesauce
- 1 1/2 scoops Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 cup water or just enough to blend, without making it too watery.
- Add all of ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth, adjusting the amount of water as needed.
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…