- Two 10 oz frozen bags of strawberries (about 3 cups) (This eliminates the need for ice, so it doesn’t dilute the flavor.)
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries (or cherries, if you don’t like raspberries)
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh applesauce
- 1 1/2 scoops Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 cup water or just enough to blend, without making it too watery.
- Add all of ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth, adjusting the amount of water as needed.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…