A delicious blend of fresh, tasty fruits, this Super Fruit Berry Smoothie adds Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma for an extra boost of protein and superfoods, making it an ideal pre- or post-workout smoothie. Enjoy!
- Two 10 oz frozen bags of strawberries (about 3 cups) (This eliminates the need for ice, so it doesn’t dilute the flavor.)
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries (or cherries, if you don’t like raspberries)
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh applesauce
- 1 1/2 scoops Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 cup water or just enough to blend, without making it too watery.
- Add all of ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth, adjusting the amount of water as needed.
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…