This smoothie recipe is loaded with antioxidants and deliciously fresh and sweet tasting. It’s packed with berries, oranges and orange juice and ginger and is a perfect meal to start with every morning. Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries (about 10-15 depending on size)
- 1/2 cup frozen wild blueberries
- 1 whole orange (peeled and seeded)
- 1 small handful parsley (you cannot taste the parsley at all in this smoothie, so you can adjust more or less)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped (add more if you want to taste the ginger)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup coconut water (use another cup of orange juice for a fruitier version)
- Add all ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth.
Gluten-free, Oil-free, Nut-free