- 2 cups roasted sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 vanilla bean (all of the insides scraped out)
For the Chia Jam
- 1 tbsp chia seds
- 1 tbsp vanilla paste
- For the Sunbutter, place all of the ingredients into a food processor and blend (be patient as this may take up to 20 minutes!)
- Every few minutes stop the food processor to scrap down the sides. Blend until a drippy peanut butter-like texture is achieved.
- For the Chia Jam, place cherries and vanilla into a medium saucepan over medium heat, and continue to cook for about 10-15 minutes or until the cherries melt and begin to simmer. Slightly mash the cherries every few minutes.
- After the cherries have melted and reduced a bit, turn off the heat and add in the chia seeds. Wait until the mixture has completely cooled before refrigerating.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
Makes 1 cup.
Sunbutter: Store in a mason jar for up to 2 months or in the refrigerator for prolonged use.
Chia Jam: store in a mason jar in the fridge for up to a month.
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…