- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
- 4 red radishes
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1/2 medium red onion
- 2 carrots
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons chopped oregano
- 1 cara cara orange- juiced
- 2 lemons- juiced
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoons nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- pink salt and pepper – to taste
- dash of cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, chop up or mix recipe ingredients.
- In another small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients together until you achieve a nice fluid consistency.
- In a larger bowl, combine the base ingredients.
- Finally, add the recipe ingredients on top of the base, pour the dressing over and toss thoroughly.
Freeze-drying, or lyophilization, is the process of dehydrating already frozen food products. The outcome of this process is the inhibition…
If there is one word that could best describe the process of muscle building, it would be adaptation. But in…