- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup strawberries plus additional for topping
- 2 tsp maple syrup (optional depending on how sweet you want it)
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1 serving Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- Optional: 1 tsp ground flax seeds & 1 tsp chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease a small ramekin with coconut oil.
- Add all ingredients (including strawberries) into a bowl and mix well. Pour into the ramekin and top with a few slices of remaining strawberries.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove, drizzle with coconut butter or cashew butter, and enjoy!
I topped with maca maple superfood cashews, cinnamon red maca spread and maple walnut probiotic granola
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…