- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup strawberries plus additional for topping
- 2 tsp maple syrup (optional depending on how sweet you want it)
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1 serving Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- Optional: 1 tsp ground flax seeds & 1 tsp chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease a small ramekin with coconut oil.
- Add all ingredients (including strawberries) into a bowl and mix well. Pour into the ramekin and top with a few slices of remaining strawberries.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove, drizzle with coconut butter or cashew butter, and enjoy!
I topped with maca maple superfood cashews, cinnamon red maca spread and maple walnut probiotic granola
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…