- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup strawberries plus additional for topping
- 2 tsp maple syrup (optional depending on how sweet you want it)
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1 serving Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- Optional: 1 tsp ground flax seeds & 1 tsp chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease a small ramekin with coconut oil.
- Add all ingredients (including strawberries) into a bowl and mix well. Pour into the ramekin and top with a few slices of remaining strawberries.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove, drizzle with coconut butter or cashew butter, and enjoy!
I topped with maca maple superfood cashews, cinnamon red maca spread and maple walnut probiotic granola
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…