- 1/4 cup almonds, soaked for at least 2 hours
- 1/8 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp. unhulled sesame seeds
- 5 dates (more or less depending on desired sweetness)
- 1/2 teasp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. raw cacao or carob
- 1 teasp. maca powder
- 5-7 strawberries (depending on size)
- few whole almonds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds,goji berries and strawberries
- Blend almonds, sunflower and sesame seeds together with dates into small chunks.
- Add strawberries (one at a time) and blend until creamy.
- Blend again with cinnamon, maca and strawberries.
- Stirr in whole almonds, sunflower seeds, goji berries and strawberries.
Whether for a hearty lunch or a light dinner, salads are chock full of health, can be customized in endless…
It’s perfectly fine to give into your sweet tooth every now and then. But if calorie-dense, sugar-laden treats have become…