- 1/4 cup almonds, soaked for at least 2 hours
- 1/8 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp. unhulled sesame seeds
- 5 dates (more or less depending on desired sweetness)
- 1/2 teasp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. raw cacao or carob
- 1 teasp. maca powder
- 5-7 strawberries (depending on size)
- few whole almonds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds,goji berries and strawberries
- Blend almonds, sunflower and sesame seeds together with dates into small chunks.
- Add strawberries (one at a time) and blend until creamy.
- Blend again with cinnamon, maca and strawberries.
- Stirr in whole almonds, sunflower seeds, goji berries and strawberries.
Eating right isn’t only vital for your physical health, but your mental health as well. Food can directly affect everything…
Whether you’re brand new to the lifestyle or you’ve been vegan for many years, the holiday season can be tough.…