- 1/4 cup almonds, soaked for at least 2 hours
- 1/8 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp. unhulled sesame seeds
- 5 dates (more or less depending on desired sweetness)
- 1/2 teasp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. raw cacao or carob
- 1 teasp. maca powder
- 5-7 strawberries (depending on size)
- few whole almonds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds,goji berries and strawberries
- Blend almonds, sunflower and sesame seeds together with dates into small chunks.
- Add strawberries (one at a time) and blend until creamy.
- Blend again with cinnamon, maca and strawberries.
- Stirr in whole almonds, sunflower seeds, goji berries and strawberries.
If your new year’s resolution is to live more sustainably, look no further than your own kitchen. Composting your fruit…
The liver is a powerhouse organ and is the body’s main detoxifier. Aside from being your own personal filtration system,…