For the Crust
- 1 cup brazil nuts
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- pinch of salt
- 2 heaping tbsp. of carob powder
- 4 tbsp. agave nectar
- 1/2 teasp. van extract
For the Filling
- 2 cup sunbutter (entire jar)
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup agave
- 2 avocados
- 2 tbsp. van extract
- To make the crust, place all ingredients into blender and blend until a crust-like, crumbly consistency.
- Line a 9″ pan with the mixture.
- Place crust in the refrigerator until filling is ready.
- To make the filling, place all ingredients into food processor and blend until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
- Line the pan with strawberry slices.
- Pour filling into pie pan and place in freeze before serving.
Garnish with fresh strawberries and blueberries, as desired.
Freeze-drying, or lyophilization, is the process of dehydrating already frozen food products. The outcome of this process is the inhibition…
If there is one word that could best describe the process of muscle building, it would be adaptation. But in…