These Strawberry Bliss Balls are easy to make and great for a pre or post-workout snack. They’re gluten-free, paleo, vegan and full of superfoods and plant protein from our Epic Pro Collagen!
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates
- 3/4 cup cashews
- 1 cup freeze dried strawberries
- 1/2 cup coconut + more for covering
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Pro Collagen
- 1 Tbsp cashew butter
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Soak your dates for 5-10 minutes to soften
- Add everything to a food processor
- Mix until all ingredients are finely chopped
- Roll into equal-sized balls
- Coat in more coconut (optional)
- Store in refrigerator for a perfect treat!
Makes about 12 medium-sized balls. Store in the refrigerator.
ABOUT THE CHEF
This is a guest recipe from Danielle Bear (@cacaoforcoconuts_). Danielle is a food lover on a mission to fuel her body and mind through a healthy lifestyle. She’s inspired by the beauty in everything, especially pretty food and hopes to create nourishing recipes that everyone can appreciate and enjoy.