- ½ cup soaked raw cashews (soaked in water for 2 hours prior to blending)
- ⅓ cup water
- ¼ cup peeled and diced cucumber
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup grated cucumber
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- black pepper, to taste
For The Spring Rolls
- 10 spring roll rice wrappers
- 20 thin asparagus stalks, trimmed and halved
- ½ ounce fresh chives, trimmed and roughly chopped
- 2 persian cucumbers, halved and cut into thin strips
- 1 cup julienned sugar snap peas
- 1 avocado (sliced)
- 5 butter lettuce leaves, roughly torn
- For the tzatziki, start by adding all ingredients (except the grated cucumber, chopped chives and pepper) to a blender and blend on high until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
- Add the remaining ingredients, stir in, and refrigerate until ready to use.
- For the spring rolls, bring water to a high temperature (not boiling) in a large skillet and then soak the rice paper wrapper for 20-30 seconds or until tender.
- Place on a clean working surface, and then fill the bottom third of the wrapper with all ingredients.
- To complete the rolls, begin by folding in the sides, and then tightly wrapping the wrapper around the ingredients.
- Set aside, and repeat the process for each roll.
- Serve with the fresh tzatziki, and enjoy!
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…