- ½ cup soaked raw cashews (soaked in water for 2 hours prior to blending)
- ⅓ cup water
- ¼ cup peeled and diced cucumber
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup grated cucumber
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- black pepper, to taste
For The Spring Rolls
- 10 spring roll rice wrappers
- 20 thin asparagus stalks, trimmed and halved
- ½ ounce fresh chives, trimmed and roughly chopped
- 2 persian cucumbers, halved and cut into thin strips
- 1 cup julienned sugar snap peas
- 1 avocado (sliced)
- 5 butter lettuce leaves, roughly torn
- For the tzatziki, start by adding all ingredients (except the grated cucumber, chopped chives and pepper) to a blender and blend on high until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
- Add the remaining ingredients, stir in, and refrigerate until ready to use.
- For the spring rolls, bring water to a high temperature (not boiling) in a large skillet and then soak the rice paper wrapper for 20-30 seconds or until tender.
- Place on a clean working surface, and then fill the bottom third of the wrapper with all ingredients.
- To complete the rolls, begin by folding in the sides, and then tightly wrapping the wrapper around the ingredients.
- Set aside, and repeat the process for each roll.
- Serve with the fresh tzatziki, and enjoy!
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…