This Spinach-Kale-Pumpkin Smoothie combines a healthy dose of greens including spinach and kale with cinnamon and nutmeg spices and our Simple Pumpkin Seed Protein for a healthy and delicious pre- or post-workout smoothie. Enjoy!
- 2-3 handfuls of baby spinach
- a handful of kale
- 2 frozen bananas
- approx. half cup of almond milk
- 1 serving Simple Pumpkin Seed Protein
- a few pinches of cinnamon
- a dash of nutmeg
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
Whether for a hearty lunch or a light dinner, salads are chock full of health, can be customized in endless…
It’s perfectly fine to give into your sweet tooth every now and then. But if calorie-dense, sugar-laden treats have become…