- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ cup pureed pumpkin (if canned, make sure BPA free)
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter (almond or peanut butter will work too, if necessary)
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger root
- Nutmeg and cinnamon to taste
- 1 date
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
For a thicker smoothie, add ice.
Garnish with pumpkin seeds and cinnamon, if desired.
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…