- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ cup pureed pumpkin (if canned, make sure BPA free)
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter (almond or peanut butter will work too, if necessary)
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger root
- Nutmeg and cinnamon to taste
- 1 date
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
For a thicker smoothie, add ice.
Garnish with pumpkin seeds and cinnamon, if desired.
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…