- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ cup pureed pumpkin (if canned, make sure BPA free)
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter (almond or peanut butter will work too, if necessary)
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger root
- Nutmeg and cinnamon to taste
- 1 date
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
For a thicker smoothie, add ice.
Garnish with pumpkin seeds and cinnamon, if desired.
Boost Any Recipe
Eating right isn’t only vital for your physical health, but your mental health as well. Food can directly affect everything…
Whether you’re brand new to the lifestyle or you’ve been vegan for many years, the holiday season can be tough.…