Chef:Bliss Out Wellness
This colorful, nutrient-dense Spiced Maple Chia Pudding combines superfoods like goji berries and chia seeds with our Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma for the perfect protein-packed and delicious breakfast dish. Enjoy!
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup organic chia seeds
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- dash cardamom
- dash cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, mix the coconut milk, Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma, cardamom, cinnamon and maple syrup until smooth.
- Stir in the organic chia seeds, let sit for a few minutes and then stir again.
- Continue to stir and let sit until desired consistency is reached.
- optional Top with organic fruit, goji berries, mulberries, granola and organic shredded coconut.
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…