- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup organic chia seeds
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- dash cardamom
- dash cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, mix the coconut milk, Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma, cardamom, cinnamon and maple syrup until smooth.
- Stir in the organic chia seeds, let sit for a few minutes and then stir again.
- Continue to stir and let sit until desired consistency is reached.
- optional Top with organic fruit, goji berries, mulberries, granola and organic shredded coconut.
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…