- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup organic chia seeds
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- dash cardamom
- dash cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, mix the coconut milk, Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma, cardamom, cinnamon and maple syrup until smooth.
- Stir in the organic chia seeds, let sit for a few minutes and then stir again.
- Continue to stir and let sit until desired consistency is reached.
- optional Top with organic fruit, goji berries, mulberries, granola and organic shredded coconut.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…