- 1/2 cup raw sesame seeds (ground into a fine powder)
- 1/2 cup raw sesame seeds (whole)
- 1/2 cup raw ground flaxmeal
- 1/4 cup raw ground pumpkin seeds
- 1 Tbsp Broccoli & Kale Sprout Mix
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 cup water
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix dry ingredients well.
- Add water and mix until it becomes dough-like.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop out balls with a Tbsp measuring spoon and line them up on baking sheet (12 fit on a standard baking sheet).
- With a sheet of parchment paper and the bottom of a glass cup, smash down each ball so they become flat like a cracker.
- Bake for 20 minutes and let cool for 10 minutes (cooling will make them even crispier!)
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…