These incredibly healthy and delicious Seed & Veggie Chips are made by combining raw sesame and pumpkin seeds with the super-nutrition of our FD Broccoli and Kale Sprout powder; a perfectly tasty and nutritious snack! Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup raw sesame seeds (ground into a fine powder)
- 1/2 cup raw sesame seeds (whole)
- 1/2 cup raw ground flaxmeal
- 1/4 cup raw ground pumpkin seeds
- 1 Tbsp Broccoli & Kale Sprout Mix
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 cup water
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix dry ingredients well.
- Add water and mix until it becomes dough-like.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop out balls with a Tbsp measuring spoon and line them up on baking sheet (12 fit on a standard baking sheet).
- With a sheet of parchment paper and the bottom of a glass cup, smash down each ball so they become flat like a cracker.
- Bake for 20 minutes and let cool for 10 minutes (cooling will make them even crispier!)