- 1/2 cup raw sesame seeds (ground into a fine powder)
- 1/2 cup raw sesame seeds (whole)
- 1/2 cup raw ground flaxmeal
- 1/4 cup raw ground pumpkin seeds
- 1 Tbsp Broccoli & Kale Sprout Mix
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 cup water
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix dry ingredients well.
- Add water and mix until it becomes dough-like.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop out balls with a Tbsp measuring spoon and line them up on baking sheet (12 fit on a standard baking sheet).
- With a sheet of parchment paper and the bottom of a glass cup, smash down each ball so they become flat like a cracker.
- Bake for 20 minutes and let cool for 10 minutes (cooling will make them even crispier!)
If your new year’s resolution is to live more sustainably, look no further than your own kitchen. Composting your fruit…
The liver is a powerhouse organ and is the body’s main detoxifier. Aside from being your own personal filtration system,…