- 1 cup vanilla non-dairy milk (I used coconut)
- 2 scoops Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- 2 medjool dates, pitted and soaked beforehand
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 heaping tbsp nut butter of your choice
- pinch of salt
- handful of ice
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
Optionally garnish with vegan caramel sauce.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…