- 1 cup vanilla non-dairy milk (I used coconut)
- 2 scoops Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- 2 medjool dates, pitted and soaked beforehand
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 heaping tbsp nut butter of your choice
- pinch of salt
- handful of ice
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
Optionally garnish with vegan caramel sauce.
Whether for a hearty lunch or a light dinner, salads are chock full of health, can be customized in endless…
It’s perfectly fine to give into your sweet tooth every now and then. But if calorie-dense, sugar-laden treats have become…