This quick-to-make, deliciously fresh and healthy Raw Vegan Pineapple Salsa is a simple combination of fresh pineapple, bell pepper, onion, lime, cilantro and jalapeño. Enjoy!
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, diced small (about 1/2 of a pineapple)
- 1 red bell pepper, diced small (about 1 cup)
- 1/3 red onion, finely diced (about 1 cup)
- juice from 1 lime
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 piece of a jalapeño, finely diced (optional)
- sea salt, to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Refrigerate leftovers for up to 2 days.