- 2 cups fresh pineapple, diced small (about 1/2 of a pineapple)
- 1 red bell pepper, diced small (about 1 cup)
- 1/3 red onion, finely diced (about 1 cup)
- juice from 1 lime
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 piece of a jalapeño, finely diced (optional)
- sea salt, to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Refrigerate leftovers for up to 2 days.
There are a lot of misconceptions surrounding veganism. The notion that those who practice it are lacking in protein and…
Did you know that you can greatly reduce inflammation and boost your immune system by simply incorporating more anti-inflammatory foods…