- 2 cups fresh pineapple, diced small (about 1/2 of a pineapple)
- 1 red bell pepper, diced small (about 1 cup)
- 1/3 red onion, finely diced (about 1 cup)
- juice from 1 lime
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 piece of a jalapeño, finely diced (optional)
- sea salt, to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Refrigerate leftovers for up to 2 days.
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…