- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup soaked (sprouted) almonds
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Purée banana and almonds (be sure not to add any water).
- Poor purée into a bread pane lined with parchment paper and freeze for 2 hours.
- Take out of freezer and cut into 4 squares and place back in freezer while preparing the chocolate coating.
- Mix cacao powder and coconut oil until is becomes a sauce.
- Coat bars with sauce and freeze for another 1-2 minutes.
One of the easiest and healthiest ways to get healthier skin is to increase your consumption of plant-based foods and…
Eating right isn’t only vital for your physical health, but your mental health as well. Food can directly affect everything…