These Raw Vegan Klondike Bars make creamy “ice cream” by combining bananas and almonds and then coat it with a mixture of cacao powder and coconut oil for deliciously healthy and dairy-free dessert snacks. Enjoy!
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup soaked (sprouted) almonds
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Purée banana and almonds (be sure not to add any water).
- Poor purée into a bread pane lined with parchment paper and freeze for 2 hours.
- Take out of freezer and cut into 4 squares and place back in freezer while preparing the chocolate coating.
- Mix cacao powder and coconut oil until is becomes a sauce.
- Coat bars with sauce and freeze for another 1-2 minutes.