- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup soaked (sprouted) almonds
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Purée banana and almonds (be sure not to add any water).
- Poor purée into a bread pane lined with parchment paper and freeze for 2 hours.
- Take out of freezer and cut into 4 squares and place back in freezer while preparing the chocolate coating.
- Mix cacao powder and coconut oil until is becomes a sauce.
- Coat bars with sauce and freeze for another 1-2 minutes.
There’s always room for improvement in life, but improvement isn’t possible without stepping outside of our comfort zones. And although…
When it comes to New Years resolutions, less than 10% feel successful when their year-end evaluation rolls around. So how…