- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup soaked (sprouted) almonds
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Purée banana and almonds (be sure not to add any water).
- Poor purée into a bread pane lined with parchment paper and freeze for 2 hours.
- Take out of freezer and cut into 4 squares and place back in freezer while preparing the chocolate coating.
- Mix cacao powder and coconut oil until is becomes a sauce.
- Coat bars with sauce and freeze for another 1-2 minutes.
Eating right isn’t only vital for your physical health, but your mental health as well. Food can directly affect everything…
Whether you’re brand new to the lifestyle or you’ve been vegan for many years, the holiday season can be tough.…