- 1/2 heaping cup raw pine nuts (73 g)
- 1/4 cup + 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon raw agave (don’t omit, this balances out the acidity of the lemon juice)
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Add all of the ingredients to your blender or food processor and blend for a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Place in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes in order to thicken up and chill the dressing.
- Add some broccoli, pine nuts, extra black pepper and nutritional yeast on top for extra flavor.
Nutrition per serving: 65.6 calories, 2.25 g protein, 5.75 g fat, 2.2 carbs
Raw, vegan, dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free, oil-free, soy-free
Freeze-drying, or lyophilization, is the process of dehydrating already frozen food products. The outcome of this process is the inhibition…
If there is one word that could best describe the process of muscle building, it would be adaptation. But in…