- 1 scoop (16g) Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 cup raw pecans, soaked overnight then drained
- 12 medjool dates, pits removed
- 1 tablespoons raw shredded coconut
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1 ½ cups raw cashews, soaked overnight then drained
- juice of 2 limes (about ¼ cup)
- ¼ cup coconut oil, liquid at room temperature
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- zest of 1 lime
- In a food processor, pulse soaked pecans, dates, and sea salt as well as the Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma until the pecans are thoroughly crushed and the mixture holds together (use an S blade with your processor for this recipe!).
- Transfer to a parchment lined pie pan and smooth out evenly.
- Clean the food processor before adding the soaked cashews, ¼ cup coconut oil, 4 tablespoons maple syrup, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and blending until very smooth (think nut butter consistency).
- Pour over crust, smooth out evenly.
- Top with lime zest then transfer pie to freezer to harden (about 1 hour).
Nutritional Information [per serving = 1/8 cake]
390 Calories, 27g Fat, 37g Carbohydrates, 4g Fiber, 27g Sugar, 7g Protein
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…