- 1 cup ripe mangoes
- 1 cup ripe pineapple
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 2 cups young coconut meat
- 3/4 cup coconut water
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup raw coconut nectar
- 3/4 cup coconut butter
- 2 scoops Epic Protein : Green Kingdom
For the Swirl
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 Tbsp coconut nectar
- Add all ingredients except the Epic Protein for the ice cream to a high speed blender or food processor and mix until smooth.
- Remove 1/3 cup of the mixture and set aside.
- Add the Epic Protein : Green Kingdom to the remainder of the mixture and blend until smooth.
- Pour this portion of the mixture into an ice cream maker, processing according to the package directions.
- For the swirl, add all ingredients to a high speed blender or food processor and mix until smooth – set aside for now.
- Pour 1/3 of the finished ice cream into a freezer safe container, and then alternate between adding a bit of the swirl and ice cream until all of it is used up. (Swirl with a knife during this process for the marbling effect.)
- Let chill in the freezer for about 4 hours or overnight until more firm before scooping (if it becomes too hard, let sit out about 15-20 minutes before serving.)
Makes about 4 cups.
There are a lot of misconceptions surrounding veganism. The notion that those who practice it are lacking in protein and…
Did you know that you can greatly reduce inflammation and boost your immune system by simply incorporating more anti-inflammatory foods…