- 1/2 cup raw oat flour (ground up to create flour)
- 2 scoops Epic Protein : Original
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup water
For the Coating
- Equal parts: raw coconut oil & butter
- Raw, crushed cacao beans
- Begin by mixing all dry ingredients.
- Add water and roll batter into balls.
- Spear the balls with sticks of your choice (optional)
- For the coating, melt or stir coconut oil & butter until loose enough to drizzle.
- Coat cake balls and place back in freezer for 1 minute. (repeat this step until desired thickness of coating is achieved)
- After last coating, DO NOT put in freezer. Instead, sprinkle with raw cacao beans/nibs.
- Store in freezer and thaw before consuming.
Boost Any Recipe
One of the easiest and healthiest ways to get healthier skin is to increase your consumption of plant-based foods and…
Eating right isn’t only vital for your physical health, but your mental health as well. Food can directly affect everything…