- 1/2 cup raw oat flour (ground up to create flour)
- 2 scoops Epic Protein : Original
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup water
For the Coating
- Equal parts: raw coconut oil & butter
- Raw, crushed cacao beans
- Begin by mixing all dry ingredients.
- Add water and roll batter into balls.
- Spear the balls with sticks of your choice (optional)
- For the coating, melt or stir coconut oil & butter until loose enough to drizzle.
- Coat cake balls and place back in freezer for 1 minute. (repeat this step until desired thickness of coating is achieved)
- After last coating, DO NOT put in freezer. Instead, sprinkle with raw cacao beans/nibs.
- Store in freezer and thaw before consuming.
There are a lot of misconceptions surrounding veganism. The notion that those who practice it are lacking in protein and…
Did you know that you can greatly reduce inflammation and boost your immune system by simply incorporating more anti-inflammatory foods…