- 1/2 cup each of hemp seeds, raw pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 teaspoon salt & pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried basil (or fresh, if you have it 🙂 )
- 1 tablespoon agave/maple syrup or a few dates
- 1-2 tablespoons water, as needed
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 4 peeled garlic cloves
For the Spinach Pesto
- 4-5 cups organic spinach
- 1/2 cup raw pine nuts
- 1 peeled garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon salt & pepper
- 1/4-1/2 cup water, as needed
- 1 teaspoon agave/maple syrup or a couple dates
- 3 mushrooms
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 tomato
- 1 teaspoon tamari
- 1 teaspoon favorite dried herb blend
- Divide the mixture into four, shape each of them into your desired pizza crust shape with your hands and place on dehydrator trays or parchment paper
- Dehydrate (or cook in your oven at the lowest temperature) for 4-5 hours, or until crispy.
- To make the pesto, put all the ingredients in your food processor (no need to wash it after making the crust) and process until it reaches that yummy pesto consistency (not totally smooth, but still quite creamy).
- Put in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and put in the fridge.
- To prepare the veggies, cut them all into thin slices and mix in with the tamari and herb blend.
- When the crusts are finished, gently spread the pesto on all of them, followed by the veggies.
If your new year’s resolution is to live more sustainably, look no further than your own kitchen. Composting your fruit…
The liver is a powerhouse organ and is the body’s main detoxifier. Aside from being your own personal filtration system,…