- 1/2 cup each of hemp seeds, raw pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 teaspoon salt & pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried basil (or fresh, if you have it 🙂 )
- 1 tablespoon agave/maple syrup or a few dates
- 1-2 tablespoons water, as needed
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 4 peeled garlic cloves
For the Spinach Pesto
- 4-5 cups organic spinach
- 1/2 cup raw pine nuts
- 1 peeled garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon salt & pepper
- 1/4-1/2 cup water, as needed
- 1 teaspoon agave/maple syrup or a couple dates
- 3 mushrooms
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 tomato
- 1 teaspoon tamari
- 1 teaspoon favorite dried herb blend
- Divide the mixture into four, shape each of them into your desired pizza crust shape with your hands and place on dehydrator trays or parchment paper
- Dehydrate (or cook in your oven at the lowest temperature) for 4-5 hours, or until crispy.
- To make the pesto, put all the ingredients in your food processor (no need to wash it after making the crust) and process until it reaches that yummy pesto consistency (not totally smooth, but still quite creamy).
- Put in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and put in the fridge.
- To prepare the veggies, cut them all into thin slices and mix in with the tamari and herb blend.
- When the crusts are finished, gently spread the pesto on all of them, followed by the veggies.
Boost Any Recipe
Eating right isn’t only vital for your physical health, but your mental health as well. Food can directly affect everything…
Whether you’re brand new to the lifestyle or you’ve been vegan for many years, the holiday season can be tough.…