- 1/3 cup cashews (soaked 4-6 hours)
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp water
- zest of one large lemon
- 3-4 tbsp raw agave nectar, to taste
- pinch of salt
- pinch of turmeric, for color (optional)
- Drain and rinse cashews and place them in a food processor.
- Add coconut butter, lemon juice, and water.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until well combined.
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…