- 1/3 cup cashews (soaked 4-6 hours)
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp water
- zest of one large lemon
- 3-4 tbsp raw agave nectar, to taste
- pinch of salt
- pinch of turmeric, for color (optional)
- Drain and rinse cashews and place them in a food processor.
- Add coconut butter, lemon juice, and water.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until well combined.
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…