This Raw Lemon Curd is a simple, easy-to-make, sweet dessert snack that is a combination of soaked cashews, coconut butter, lemon and agave. Enjoy!
- 1/3 cup cashews (soaked 4-6 hours)
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp water
- zest of one large lemon
- 3-4 tbsp raw agave nectar, to taste
- pinch of salt
- pinch of turmeric, for color (optional)
- Drain and rinse cashews and place them in a food processor.
- Add coconut butter, lemon juice, and water.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until well combined.
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…