- 2 cups raw pine nuts or macadamia nuts (soaked in filtered water for 4 hours and drained)
- juice of one lemon (1/4 cup)
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp sea salt or himalayan salt
- 2 Tbsp raw local honey (*for a vegan version, substitute a different raw liquid sweetener or maple syrup)
- 2 Tbsp dried lavender
- Add all ingredients except lavender to blender and blend on high until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
- Stir in the lavender gradually until well combined.
- Place mixture in a piece of cheesecloth and roll up into a log a couple inches around.
- Place in the fridge overnight to chill before serving.
Freeze-drying, or lyophilization, is the process of dehydrating already frozen food products. The outcome of this process is the inhibition…
If there is one word that could best describe the process of muscle building, it would be adaptation. But in…