- ½ cup raw rolled oats
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- 1/3 cup dried raspberries
- ¼ cup dried blueberries
- 2 scoops Epic Protein : Green Kingdom (about 1/4 cup)
- 2-3 Tbsp raw coconut nectar (adjust to desired sweetness)
- ½ cup raw almond butter
- ½ cup raw coconut butter, warmed to liquid
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Press into a ¾ inch thick rectangle on a piece of parchment, and use small heart cookie cutters to cut into hearts.
- Lay them out on the parchment and let set in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
Makes about 16 hearts.
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…