Chef:Fragrant Vanilla Cake
- ½ cup raw rolled oats
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- 1/3 cup dried raspberries
- ¼ cup dried blueberries
- 2 scoops Epic Protein : Green Kingdom (about 1/4 cup)
- 2-3 Tbsp raw coconut nectar (adjust to desired sweetness)
- ½ cup raw almond butter
- ½ cup raw coconut butter, warmed to liquid
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Press into a ¾ inch thick rectangle on a piece of parchment, and use small heart cookie cutters to cut into hearts.
- Lay them out on the parchment and let set in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
Makes about 16 hearts.