- ½ cup cashews, soaked 2-4 hours
- ½ cup walnuts, soaked 2-4 hours
- 8 large medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- about 2 tablespoon cacao powder, for dusting
- Drain and rinse the cashews and walnuts before transferring them to a food processor along with the dates. Process until well incorporated.
- With the motor running, slowly add the melted coconut oil, and blend again until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Add the Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca and puree until completely incorporated.
- Add the cacao nibs and pulse a few times until mixed together.
- Transfer to a small bowl, cover and refrigerate for one hour until the truffle dough is hard enough to roll into balls.
- Roll into balls about 1 tablespoon in size, and then coat in cacao powder.
Store in the refrigerator.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…