- ½ cup cashews, soaked 2-4 hours
- ½ cup walnuts, soaked 2-4 hours
- 8 large medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- about 2 tablespoon cacao powder, for dusting
- Drain and rinse the cashews and walnuts before transferring them to a food processor along with the dates. Process until well incorporated.
- With the motor running, slowly add the melted coconut oil, and blend again until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Add the Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca and puree until completely incorporated.
- Add the cacao nibs and pulse a few times until mixed together.
- Transfer to a small bowl, cover and refrigerate for one hour until the truffle dough is hard enough to roll into balls.
- Roll into balls about 1 tablespoon in size, and then coat in cacao powder.
Store in the refrigerator.
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…