- 1 cup finely shredded dried coconut
- 1/3 cup ground flax seed
- 1/3 cup raw sprouted buckwheat flour or sprouted oat flour
- 2 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 cup soft medjool dates, pitted (if not soft, soak them for 30 minutes in filtered water and drain well)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup raw cacao nibs
- For the dough, combine coconut, flax seed, buckwheat flour and protein powder in the food processor and process until well blended and the consistency of flour.
- Add the dates, sea salt, extracts and cinnamon and process until very fine.
- Add the coconut butter, water and process until smooth and starting to hold together when squeezed (if it doesn’t add a little more nectar).
- Mix in the cacao nibs.
- Roll into balls.
Makes 12. Store in fridge.
Boost Any Recipe
One of the easiest and healthiest ways to get healthier skin is to increase your consumption of plant-based foods and…
Eating right isn’t only vital for your physical health, but your mental health as well. Food can directly affect everything…