- 1 cup finely shredded dried coconut
- 1/3 cup ground flax seed
- 1/3 cup raw sprouted buckwheat flour or sprouted oat flour
- 2 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 cup soft medjool dates, pitted (if not soft, soak them for 30 minutes in filtered water and drain well)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup raw cacao nibs
- For the dough, combine coconut, flax seed, buckwheat flour and protein powder in the food processor and process until well blended and the consistency of flour.
- Add the dates, sea salt, extracts and cinnamon and process until very fine.
- Add the coconut butter, water and process until smooth and starting to hold together when squeezed (if it doesn’t add a little more nectar).
- Mix in the cacao nibs.
- Roll into balls.
Makes 12. Store in fridge.
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…