- 1/2 cup oat flour (grind up raw oats in a bullet type blender to make flour)
- 2 scoops Epic Protein : Original
- 1/2 tsp maca powder
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- Equal parts coconut butter & oil
- 1/4 cup dates soaked in water overnight
- Mix dry ingredient then add in mashed banana.
- Roll into 6 balls (will be a little mushy), insert sticks, and freeze on parchment paper for 30 minutes.
- Lightly melt coconut butter and oil (doesn’t matter amount just as long as measurements are equal to each other) and dip pops in sauce.
- Place back in freezer for 1-2 minutes (repeat this step as many times as you like to get desired thickness of coating – I did it about 4x).
- Purée dates with enough “date water” until desired consistency (add a little water at a time).
- Drizzle “caramel” sauce over pops and freeze again for 5 minutes (store in freezer and let thaw before consuming).
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…