These fully raw, sugar free, gluten free, soy free, healthy cake pops are made by combining oat flour and a mashed banana with coconut butter and oil and our Epic Protein : Original for a perfect texture and a ton of nutrients. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup oat flour (grind up raw oats in a bullet type blender to make flour)
- 2 scoops Epic Protein : Original
- 1/2 tsp maca powder
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- Equal parts coconut butter & oil
- 1/4 cup dates soaked in water overnight
- Mix dry ingredient then add in mashed banana.
- Roll into 6 balls (will be a little mushy), insert sticks, and freeze on parchment paper for 30 minutes.
- Lightly melt coconut butter and oil (doesn’t matter amount just as long as measurements are equal to each other) and dip pops in sauce.
- Place back in freezer for 1-2 minutes (repeat this step as many times as you like to get desired thickness of coating – I did it about 4x).
- Purée dates with enough “date water” until desired consistency (add a little water at a time).
- Drizzle “caramel” sauce over pops and freeze again for 5 minutes (store in freezer and let thaw before consuming).