- 1 cup dates, presoaked overnight
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 3 Tbsp raw coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- Sea salt to taste
- Raw cacao nibs
- Purée dates and maca powder.
- Soften/melt oil and stir in raw cacao powder to create a sauce.
- Poor a little chocolate sauce in molds and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Place “caramel” paste in canter of hardened chocolate and poor remaining chocolate sauce over “caramel”.
- Sprinkle with raw cacao nibs and sea salt.
- Freeze for another 10-15 minutes.
Eating right isn’t only vital for your physical health, but your mental health as well. Food can directly affect everything…
Whether you’re brand new to the lifestyle or you’ve been vegan for many years, the holiday season can be tough.…