- 1 cup dates, presoaked overnight
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 3 Tbsp raw coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- Sea salt to taste
- Raw cacao nibs
- Purée dates and maca powder.
- Soften/melt oil and stir in raw cacao powder to create a sauce.
- Poor a little chocolate sauce in molds and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Place “caramel” paste in canter of hardened chocolate and poor remaining chocolate sauce over “caramel”.
- Sprinkle with raw cacao nibs and sea salt.
- Freeze for another 10-15 minutes.
One of the easiest and healthiest ways to get healthier skin is to increase your consumption of plant-based foods and…
Eating right isn’t only vital for your physical health, but your mental health as well. Food can directly affect everything…