- 1 cup dates, presoaked overnight
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 3 Tbsp raw coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- Sea salt to taste
- Raw cacao nibs
- Purée dates and maca powder.
- Soften/melt oil and stir in raw cacao powder to create a sauce.
- Poor a little chocolate sauce in molds and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Place “caramel” paste in canter of hardened chocolate and poor remaining chocolate sauce over “caramel”.
- Sprinkle with raw cacao nibs and sea salt.
- Freeze for another 10-15 minutes.
If your new year’s resolution is to live more sustainably, look no further than your own kitchen. Composting your fruit…
The liver is a powerhouse organ and is the body’s main detoxifier. Aside from being your own personal filtration system,…